PDA

View Full Version : FS: *Used* Gucci "Jackie 'O'" Hobo Purse

girlRACER
12-10-2003, 12:28 AM
hehe...I know this is a car forum...probably not much interest here since it is male dominated but I figure I'd give it a try anyways.

I'm selling a Gucci Classic Black Jackie 'O' Hobo Bag/Purse. I bought it from Holt Renfrew. It is made from pig hide leather(weird...I know) and a polyester/nylon/cotton blend. All metal parts are stainless steel.

There is an inside pocket with zipper and the interior is lined with a Gucci logo lining. The purse also has the classic Gucci push-button mechanism with Gucci 'made in italy' embossed on it.

It is authentic and I shall explain why:
-It is made from genuine leather. Fakes are made from plastic.
-The second biggest give-away is the interior lining. The people that make fake versions of this purse did not take the proper time to copy the interior lining so they're lined with a very cheap material.
-the mechanisms/hardware are all metal. Fakes use pewter (thus the purse is lighter in weight)

This purse comes with a Gucci GG print dust bag (as shown in pictures)

It is used. It is in Great Condition. There is normal wear and tear on the purse (see pics). The leather on the bottom is worned and cracked a little bit but barely noticeable. All mechanisms are in good working condition. I have not used this purse very much which is why I'm selling it.

It Retails for $650 + tax!!!

You can buy them for $325-450 on eBay brand new but they are fakes.

I'm selling mine for $165. Price has been reduced...I want to sell it quick.

Also for people who don't know...it's called the Jackie O bag because Jackie O (the first lady) always carried one and was known for it thus the name. This purse is unlike other Gucci purses which are super trendy. It is a classic style and continues to be made.

If I don't sell it here...I will try the regular route: ebay but beyond will save me a lot of hassle.

Pics:

girlRACER
12-10-2003, 12:30 AM
pic 2

girlRACER
12-10-2003, 12:32 AM
pic 3
Sorry that it is blurry. My camera sucks. But if you look at the edges of the hardware they are very sharp versus the fake ones which are very bubbly and round.

girlRACER
12-10-2003, 12:33 AM
pic 4
See the slight wear on the edges of the leather.

Unlike the fake ones...the edges of this purse do not bulge out.

girlRACER
12-10-2003, 12:34 AM
pic 5
More pics of the wear on the bottom.

girlRACER
12-10-2003, 12:34 AM
pic 6
Note the Gucci name lining

Ben
12-10-2003, 01:51 PM
Bump for a Legitimate bag from a Legitimate Seller.

GT2NV
12-10-2003, 08:05 PM
how can girls spend so much money on something so insignificant, ill never understand my own g/f when it comes to this lol:dunno: bump^^

WBB6
12-10-2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Ben
Bump for a Legitimate bag from a Legitimate Seller.

Are you sure about that??? :eek:

hahaha...jokes