05-05-2010, 09:28 AM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f379/goblin87/f895e8ca-1.jpg

Tarrantula
05-05-2010, 09:29 AM
hahahahaha nice!

Yay New Scat!

TomcoPDR
05-05-2010, 09:32 AM
Nice pic. Scat I think that's a smart appoarch, get a new user name every birthday.

Dilmah
05-05-2010, 09:33 AM
He's back! How long will this one last?

Kennyredline
05-05-2010, 09:36 AM
That pic deserves a nice border, with "FAIL" in large white letters at the bottom! Awesome spot:thumbsup:

colinxx235
05-05-2010, 10:01 AM
can you send such pictures to the city or what rules apply to these dipshit "officers"?

Sugarphreak
05-05-2010, 10:44 AM

AndyL
05-05-2010, 10:54 AM
CPA unfortunately being a pseudo law enforcement entity, gets to legally park wherever they want to give you a ticket.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i277/cgyreefer/automotivator.jpg

ercchry
05-05-2010, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Dilmah
He's back! How long will this one last?

not long :rofl:

beyond_ban
05-05-2010, 11:31 AM
LOL gone already?!?!?!

OBDIIM50
05-05-2010, 11:59 AM
Good he's a fucking downer who's always got an answer for everything.

Sentry
05-05-2010, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Kennyredline
That pic deserves a nice border, with "FAIL" in large white letters at the bottom! Awesome spot:thumbsup:
No, that motivation shit is gay.

MGCM
05-05-2010, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by AndyL
CPA unfortunately being a pseudo law enforcement entity, gets to legally park wherever they want to give you a ticket.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i277/cgyreefer/automotivator.jpg

wrong, they are allowed to do so WITH LIGHTS FLASHING, somebody send this to the newspapers and the city parking authority.

Kona9
05-05-2010, 12:52 PM
What's the big deal with how the PA is parked? It's not like he is staying there to go grab lunch. He is doing his job which generally isn't long enough to even shut the car off.

Don't park like an idiot and you won't have a reason to hate PA.

MGCM
05-05-2010, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Kona9
It's not like he is staying there to go grab lunch.

Can u be 100% sure of that? were u there? do u know the guy? did u ask him? I'm not saying what he was doing there was negative but honestly how many other spots could he have parked that WAS NOT infront of a fire hydrant? And, where was his lightbar? They are required to use that if they are stopped somewhere that is a no-parking zone just like fire/ems/cps/citywide/carmacks ect are all required to do.

black13
05-05-2010, 06:47 PM
What's the big deal with how the PA is parked? It's not like he is staying there to go grab lunch. He is doing his job which generally isn't long enough to even shut the car off.

Don't park like an idiot and you won't have a reason to hate PA.

yea so what? if it was another car parked there for even 10 sec and these useless officers came by, do you think they would let it slide?

Sorry but I hate Parking authority. Nothing but a cash grab with their high ass parking rates.

Dilmah
05-05-2010, 06:55 PM
I find it odd that there is a no parking sign so close to the fire hydrant.

tom_9109
05-05-2010, 07:00 PM
If you look close he's in the car.

FiveFreshFish
05-05-2010, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by tom_9109

Yep. So technically he's stopped, not parked.

tom_9109
05-05-2010, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish

Bingo.

Kona9
05-05-2010, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by MGCM

Can u be 100% sure of that? were u there? do u know the guy? did u ask him? I'm not saying what he was doing there was negative but honestly how many other spots could he have parked that WAS NOT infront of a fire hydrant? And, where was his lightbar? They are required to use that if they are stopped somewhere that is a no-parking zone just like fire/ems/cps/citywide/carmacks ect are all required to do.

Ignorance at it's finest. So you think a Parking Enforcer is supposed to circle the block or find the next legal parking space in order to issue a ticket? Should he perform a perfect parallel parking job as well before being allowed to issue the ticket? Get your head out of your ass. Haters gonna hate, but they never look at themselves first prior to the hate.

If you look at the photo, he is at a dead end road. If he pulled forward another couple of meters he would technically be legal. None of us for the exception of Mass Ban Scat were there so there really isn't a pile of room for talk.

I live across the street from a church and lazy jebus lovers think its ok to park in my driveway leaving me no where to park if I am out. 311 and PA have taken care of business promptly and effectively on many occasions. The stall I pay for at the office has been taken on numerous occasions as well, same thing, PA to the rescue promptly. Read signs when you park, stop being ignorant and you won't have a reason to hate PA.

Sky
05-05-2010, 11:18 PM
I've lost all respect for the PA when I was issued a false ticket. Blatant cash grab. Who know if he was on a power trip or trying to make his quota. I'm more than happy to pay a ticket when I'm in the wrong.

I'm sure way too many people have been innocently ticketed. Thats why theres always going to be such hate towards the PA.

btimbit
05-05-2010, 11:29 PM
I've been ticketed for parking in my own stall, but other than that the PA have not struck me as a "blatant cash grab"

Grogador
05-05-2010, 11:39 PM

Bingo.

:closed:

Matlok77
05-05-2010, 11:47 PM
Most everyone at my (old) office parks on a side street with 2 hour parking. We had an email alias setup and people would go out on rotation to check for the chalk marks and then play musical cars every couple of hours. One of the fat PE guys had little man syndrome and wanted to be a cop sOOOooo badly.

I often crossed paths with him... He'd get out of his car, put aviators on, and would always put on leather gloves like he was gearing up for a bust. I couldn't help but laugh right at him one day as he passed me pulling on his gloves with knuckle holes... He's like "and what exactly is so funny" and I said "the fact that you are afraid to get your hands dirty doing the city's dirty work". He's like, "Whatever pal, we've been watching and we know what you are up to" and I said "oh, so you are a peeping Tom also? I'll warn the girls.." He was pissed and would always be back to check the cars to the minute... (thanks to my smart-ass) Many tickets are issued on that block...

MGCM
05-06-2010, 12:29 AM

so where are his flashers? he should have his flashers on if he's stopped in a no parking zone, is it that hard to press 1 button?

MGCM
05-06-2010, 12:38 AM

Ignorance at it's finest. So you think a Parking Enforcer is supposed to circle the block or find the next legal parking space in order to issue a ticket? Should he perform a perfect parallel parking job as well before being allowed to issue the ticket? Get your head out of your ass. Haters gonna hate, but they never look at themselves first prior to the hate.

If you look at the photo, he is at a dead end road. If he pulled forward another couple of meters he would technically be legal. None of us for the exception of Mass Ban Scat were there so there really isn't a pile of room for talk.

I live across the street from a church and lazy jebus lovers think its ok to park in my driveway leaving me no where to park if I am out. 311 and PA have taken care of business promptly and effectively on many occasions. The stall I pay for at the office has been taken on numerous occasions as well, same thing, PA to the rescue promptly. Read signs when you park, stop being ignorant and you won't have a reason to hate PA.

I've never had any tickets given to me by PA, I know where to park and when to park. So you can take ignorance out of your head on this matter. The PA guy was NOT a couple meters from being "technically" legal, he was several meters away from being legal. The point is that it is ignorant to park right beside a fire hydrant, no matter who you are, the fact it is also a full blown no parking zone is just the icing on the cake.

btimbit
05-06-2010, 12:42 AM

I've never had any tickets given to me by PA, I know where to park and when to park. So you can take ignorance out of your head on this matter. The PA guy was NOT a couple meters from being "technically" legal, he was several meters away from being legal. The point is that it is ignorant to park right beside a fire hydrant, no matter who you are, the fact it is also a full blown no parking zone is just the icing on the cake.

But he's still in the car, so he isn't parked

MGCM
05-06-2010, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by btimbit

But he's still in the car, so he isn't parked

but he is still stopped in a no parking zone, same thing unless he has his flasher on.

FiveFreshFish
05-06-2010, 12:50 AM
How do you know his flashers weren't on?

Besides, you don't need to have your flashers on if you're stopped.

MGCM
05-06-2010, 12:55 AM
How do you know his flashers weren't on?

Besides, you don't need to have your flashers on if you're stopped.

I'm afraid i must disagree, a no parking zone is similar to a no stopping zone. As for his flashers........i suppose it's absolutely possible the person who took the picture caught it right as the flashers were cycling off.

RecoilS14
05-06-2010, 01:28 PM

Yes. They are not police officers, they are not paramedics, they are not firemen. They issue PARKING TICKETS.

They have no right to break the law to give a ticket. (im not using the picture as my example, im stating fact).

Police, Ambulance, Fire are the only 3 that should be allowed, Period. If I saw PA PARKED (not stopped) next to a stop sign, next to a hydrant, in a handicapped spot, etc. without proper due cause, and i'm sorry but getting that one ticket is not due cause, I would be grabbing their info and calling up the dispatch.
Whether something comes of it or not, they are still bending the rules improperly and need to be called on it.

Kona9
05-07-2010, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by RecoilS14

Yes. They are not police officers, they are not paramedics, they are not firemen. They issue PARKING TICKETS.

They have no right to break the law to give a ticket. (im not using the picture as my example, im stating fact).

Police, Ambulance, Fire are the only 3 that SHOULD be allowed, Period. If I saw PA PARKED (not stopped) next to a stop sign, next to a hydrant, in a handicapped spot, etc. without proper due cause, and i'm sorry but getting that one ticket is not due cause, I would be grabbing their info and calling up the dispatch.
Whether something comes of it or not, they are still bending the rules improperly and need to be called on it.

LOL @ Should! You running for Mayor too these coming Elections? You would have a hayday with some power I bet.

Are you the type of person to take the time out of your awesome life to call in Road Hockey players too?

People worry about the stupidest shit sometimes rather than relax and enjoy the small things in life. To me it is more funny that he is parked where he is, as opposed to an angering "I'm gonna tell on you" type of situation.

Fuck, stop and smell the roses once in a while. People are so uptight!

btimbit
05-08-2010, 02:36 AM

but he is still stopped in a no parking zone, same thing unless he has his flasher on.

Here's an example; the fire lane in front of a grocery store. Pedestrians are walking out of the store and into the parking lot, but I shouldn't stop because it's a no parking zone?

I'm with kona on this one. It's funny, but other than that, :whocares:

jwslam
05-08-2010, 02:54 AM
Should set his car on fire and laugh when they can't put it out because he's parked in front of the hydrant

**yes i know this could never happen**

RecoilS14
05-08-2010, 08:47 AM

LOL @ Should! You running for Mayor too these coming Elections? You would have a hayday with some power I bet.

Are you the type of person to take the time out of your awesome life to call in Road Hockey players too?

People worry about the stupidest shit sometimes rather than relax and enjoy the small things in life. To me it is more funny that he is parked where he is, as opposed to an angering "I'm gonna tell on you" type of situation.

Fuck, stop and smell the roses once in a while. People are so uptight!

yes, cuz that is what i said.....

If you actually read what i wrote. They are parking authority, they work for the city to collect parking tickets. They should not be allowed to break or bend the law in order to make the city an extra $30.