PDA

View Full Version : Question: Safe Canadian Japanese Car Imports?‏

dRift32
05-05-2010, 10:28 AM
I'm just wondering if it’s safe to import a car to Canada from Japan because there are so many fake websites, that I'm not 100% confident about buying an import for my first car. I’m also not sure what companies are set up in Canada. Since I live in Regina, Saskatchewan and I’m pretty sure that we do not have a Japanese car importer. Is there any trusted Japanese importers in like British Columbia that I could order from and then get the car shipped to Saskatchewan?

So are there any importers in Canada that are recognized for their safety and quality?

If I were to import from a Company located in Canada how would I go about doing so?

What kinds of shipping costs would I be looking at?

Pretty much just your opinion on the whole topic. . .

The whole reason I’m wondering is because I like nice cars but I don’t have a ton of money to spend. I’ve looked at most of the Japanese import websites and it seems like I would be able to get a nice, well maintained car, that would last longer than buying a used car, if I just knew a safe importer.

This will be my first car so hopefully everything works out okay, thanks for your time and knowledge.

BrianLaarvs
05-05-2010, 11:01 AM
www.tyeeimports.com is a good one. lots of selection and are always importing more.

also minibrutes here in saskatoon imports vehicles from japan. www.minibrutes.com

Vr4Whore
05-05-2010, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by BrianLaarvs
www.tyeeimports.com is a good one. lots of selection and are always importing more.

also minibrutes here in saskatoon imports vehicles from japan. www.minibrutes.com

Actually tyeeimports.com has had some BAD reviews, also I know someone who drives by his lot to work and most of his cars are scary, he brings cheap in though

Brave auto japan Zen auto, check out their websites