PDA

View Full Version : FF: Free Stuff! **ALL GONE**

Z_Fan
05-05-2010, 08:34 PM
Apple Cinema Display:

Basically if you were following the thread from months ago - I still have this thing. Never bothered trying to repair it. Got a feeling it could be easily repaired. *MUST GO THURSDAY* (Tomorrow)

Computer:

Also have a computer that didn't POST. When I took it back to Memory Express, it did POST. But fuck it, the thing randomly rebooted ever since I bought it. So, I bought a new machine. The case is black, has a motherboard, CPU, and a power supply. *MUST GO THURSDAY* (Tomorrow)

FRIDAY THIS STUFF IS GOING TO THE CITY DUMP!

First to my door gets it. PM if interested.

project240
05-05-2010, 08:39 PM
pm'd about display.

Z_Fan
05-05-2010, 09:04 PM
OK, this stuff is gone.

If you sent me a PM after 8:48PM I am not replying to it because the stuff is going to be gone.

IF the person doesn't pick this shit up, I'll continue responding to PM's in the order they were received. LOL.

Got a lot of fucking PM's. ;) :nut:

Z_Fan
05-05-2010, 09:19 PM
OK

Stuff has been picked up. It's gone.

:poosie:

For those who asked...

The Apple Cinema HD is a stunning, all-digital, 23-inch flat panel display with 1920-by-1200-pixel resolution - enough to view high-definition (HD) content with room to spare.

One day it stopped working, just a month or two out of my 1 year warranty. Wrote it off. Bought a new one. I'm sure it will be fixed easily.

The computer was an Athlon 64 sumthingerother. I'm sure the motherboard works (probably), power supply works, case was black.

All gone now. Thanks for playing!