Vehicle Details
Year : 1990
Make and Model : Eagle Talon
Exterior Color : Red
Interior Color : Gray and black cloth
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 250xxx
Location of Vehicle : Airdrie
Description : Turbo All wheel drive, power windows and locks, air conditionning, Alpine 9855 CD/MP3/Sirius satellite radio, MTX Amplifier, Bazooka subwoofer, Evo3 exhaust manifold and O2 housing, 3 inch ceramic coated downpipe, custom build stainless steel test pipe, HKS Hi-Power catback exhaust, Tein S-Tech springs with KYB AGX adjustable shocks, rear windows are tinted at 20%, Trust shift knob, K&N air filter in modified filter housing, top end rebuilt March 08, Brembo front rotors and PBR metalmaster pads, yellow Ricochet fog light film, newer battery, new alternator, RalliArt 16 inch wheels painted black with winter tires 90% thread life remaining, all synthetic fluids done in October 08 including transmission-rear differential-transfer case

In the past few months I've replaced all 4 calipers. The rear rotors and pads were replaced last month with the rear calipers and a cv. Both cv's were replaced late in 08 but I managed to tear a boot. Both ball joints were replaced before christmas.

I have also added a Compustar 2w8000 alarm/remote starter/turbo timer.

Car is currently on 98 TSi rims with Sumitomo htrz III. Used only for last summer.

Also comes with winters on 16 inch black ralliart rims. Rotalla S100 Ice Plus, used for this past winter.

I also have an eprom installed. GM Maf and translator.

comes with wally 255 lph and fmic (both not installed)

I want $3,500, obo.

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn315/Isimo6/P1050079.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn315/Isimo6/P1050083.jpg

pictures are of the winter rims. the headlight covers are red now. I will take more recent pictures once the weather clears.

I forgot to add that some jerk scraped my front bumper and gave it a nice little cut. It was only the cover thankfully. I have a replacement rear and front bumper cover. Both of which are minty. They simply need a respray.

Pics of the damage will be added once the weather clears.

Please pm me or call/text me at xxx-xxx-xxxx

Isimo
07-10-2010, 10:20 AM
I've found a car that I'm interested in so...

Bump and price reduction to $3,500