PDA

View Full Version : Asshole in a Benz with vanity plates

B17a
12-10-2003, 08:29 AM
No no, it wasn't Kenny or Rage2 or girlRacer!

I don't normally do this, but this guy not only cut my wife off and almost ran us off the road last night but had the balls to finger us and play the "slam on the brakes after cutting us off" game with only the two of us on the road. If anyone knows a white Mercedes Benz 560SEL, with the vanity plate "TAHIR I". Tell him that B17a says "fuck you"! Also, given the neighborhood we were in and his vanity plate, odds are I now know where he lives thanks to the phone book, if I were a malicious person........:whipped:

DeSi
12-10-2003, 09:07 AM
lol another road rage story

rc2002
12-10-2003, 11:22 AM
Some old guy in a Benz SUV played the same game with me two nights ago. Those Benz guys have some crazy road rage! :rofl:

B17a
12-10-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by richardchan2002
Some old guy in a Benz SUV played the same game with me two nights ago. Those Benz guys have some crazy road rage! :rofl:

Not to sterotype because the Benzo owners here are all cool, but the old guys in big benz's act like their shit don't stink. This fucker was a perfect example.

nismodrifter
12-10-2003, 12:40 PM
ahhah I have seen this TAHIR 1 guy around.....his benz is pure:bigpimp:...loaded 560SEL with rear sunshade, reclinin rear seats and all that good shit :drool:

I saw him like 2 weeks ago and I'll say that he is probably the Calgary representative/local leader for the Saudi mafia or something man...don't mess with him ;) ;)

girlRACER
12-10-2003, 12:48 PM
I was afraid you were talking about me...but you're not so it's all good :thumbsup: Next time I see Tahir, I'll show him who's Prncss :rofl: :rofl: j/k

B17a
12-10-2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
ahhah I have seen this TAHIR 1 guy around.....his benz is pure:bigpimp:...loaded 560SEL with rear sunshade, reclinin rear seats and all that good shit :drool:

I saw him like 2 weeks ago and I'll say that he is probably the Calgary representative/local leader for the Saudi mafia or something man...don't mess with him ;) ;)

Yeah, nice car for sure. But I'm not sure how helpful those reclinable rear seats will be when I break my foot off up his ass!:D

Hakkola
12-10-2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by girlRACER
I was afraid you were talking about me...

Haha, I thought he was talking about me, the other day I kinda had to cut off a van, because some stupid bitch in an SUV was trying to crawl up my ass, I think she was trying to race me or something, stupid teenagers in SUVs. :thumbsdow

ecstasy_civic
12-10-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by B17a

Yeah, nice car for sure. But I'm not sure how helpful those reclinable rear seats will be when I break my foot off up his ass!:D

Hahaha im gonna have to agree lol

Pete92SL
12-10-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola

Haha, I thought he was talking about me, the other day I kinda had to cut off a van, because some stupid bitch in an SUV was trying to crawl up my ass, I think she was trying to race me or something, stupid teenagers in SUVs. :thumbsdow

Was it a durango? I've noticed that any time one of my friends picks me up in an SUV, she will drive like nobody else exists. That is why I drive all the time. It's safer.

Pete

Hakkola
12-10-2003, 01:55 PM
I think it might have been a durango, or explorer, I didn't get a good look at it and can't really remember, all I remember is that it was black, and there were two girls in it.

itsnotaDUB
12-10-2003, 01:56 PM
lol that benz works beside liquidation world on 17th ave. every time im at the liquor store i see that car parked in the same stall

XylathaneGTR
12-10-2003, 01:58 PM
lol, when ever where driving my friends Murano, when its safe that is, we'll pretend to race people or drive like assholes...
Usually we just get weird looks or people shaking their heads at us.
That sucks b17a, go kick his ass, hahaha

rice_eater
12-10-2003, 02:05 PM
i'll cut him off in my lowly neon for you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: if nothing else, he will just be appalled by it

rice_eater
12-10-2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by XylathaneGTR
lol, when ever where driving my friends Murano, when its safe that is, we'll pretend to race people or drive like assholes...

if that wasn't bad enough, you have to be proud of it too??? :banghead:

max_boost
12-10-2003, 02:07 PM
For some reason I was expecting ZorroAMG to get flamed........anyway.....breathe......breathe.....:thumbsup:

It happens to all of us, some people are just too ignorant for their own good

Kona9
12-10-2003, 02:09 PM
remind me..........when is it safe to drive like an asshole?:dunno: :rofl:

1badPT
12-10-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by rice_eater

if that wasn't bad enough, you have to be proud of it too??? :banghead: :werd:

B17a
12-10-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
For some reason I was expecting ZorroAMG to get flamed........anyway.....breathe......breathe.....:thumbsup:

It happens to all of us, some people are just too ignorant for their own good

I forgot about him too, I never realized, but apparently all the beyond Benzo owners have vanities, hmmmmmm, I'm seeing a trend here.:D

max_boost
12-10-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by rice_eater

if that wasn't bad enough, you have to be proud of it too??? :banghead: Stupid kids these days......I don't get it, I see these old POS Integras and Civics blowing by me, WTF are they thinking?!?!

Oh I just owned that RSX good.......hahaha

The best is when I catch them in their act and block them......priceless haha:rofl:

JAYMEZ
12-10-2003, 03:05 PM
ya , if i see someone being a dick , i pull a head and go right beside another car in the lane , so they cant get past at all =)

But best way to piss someone off..... wave and smile hehe:D

Primer_Drift
12-10-2003, 03:09 PM

I forgot about him too, I never realized, but apparently all the beyond Benzo owners have vanities, hmmmmmm, I'm seeing a trend here.:D

Vanity and german luxery cars?

ZorroAMG
12-10-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

WHAT??? LOL...actually, I am a very slow driver in the winter, as I have no traction control, a snow plow for a front bumper and no desire to fuck it up hahaha..

I did however, think B17 was talking about me for some odd reason :D

Damn Benzo owners and their Vanity plates!! Tahir sounds like Saddam's brother, probably a bad idea to react against him hahaha

403Gemini
12-10-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
ya , if i see someone being a dick , i pull a head and go right beside another car in the lane , so they cant get past at all =)

me too, cept i need a faster car for most of em lol ;) i need some mad work done to my car lol.

Hakkola
12-10-2003, 04:06 PM
haha, shit, missed the whole vanity plate thing, I don't have mine, yet... :(

fast95pony
12-10-2003, 04:28 PM
Hmmm...nothing from Fluidic yet ?? seems suspicious to me..
Did he trade the Bimmer for a Benz ??

B17a
12-10-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by fast95pony
Hmmm...nothing from Fluidic yet ?? seems suspicious to me...;)

He drives a Bimmer doesn't he? That vanity plate club isn't as exclusive as the Benz club here on Beyond!:rofl:

JTL_ZXTT
12-10-2003, 06:56 PM
i saw a 560SEL merc not sure if it was the same guy you were talking about the other day!! but i was driving regularly... well i geuss 10% over the speed limit in general cause i was late .... and then i see this crazy mofo he uses everything! since he couldnt get ahead of these two cars he used the shoulder/merge lane to get ahead and he either his cant see the speedometer or its not working .. cause he was doing 90 down mcknight towards deerfoot... who the hell does 90!:nut: and the funny part was he didnt really get anywhere cause the lights always turned red and he in the end only about two cars in front of me by the time we were on deerfoot and i first saw him around 14st john laurie towards mcknight which is pretty sad....

tegdream
12-15-2003, 04:20 AM

haha ur a fag kid, u seem to have lots of fun posting about ur trips in ur parent-mobiles .... i remeber when u were going on about buying a new car lol :zzz:

rogue
12-15-2003, 11:21 AM
you want to talk about road rage, if i had a gun their wouldnt be a single cabbie in the city!!!!!! welllll maybe i wont go that far but I HATE CAB DRIVERS THEY SUCK!!!!!

ZorroAMG
12-15-2003, 11:43 AM
Yeah, it seems like if you get denied permission to hold a drivers license, they give you a cab license automatically...mort of them are such IDIOTS...

B17a
12-15-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by rogue
you want to talk about road rage, if i had a gun their wouldnt be a single cabbie in the city!!!!!! welllll maybe i wont go that far but I HATE CAB DRIVERS THEY SUCK!!!!!

You want maniac cab drivers? Go to NYC, I thought death was imminent while riding in the back of one. Calgary cabbies are like seniors driving compared to those guys!:eek:

xkon
12-15-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi

blocking is always fun, but they always get by sooner or later!

damned ricers!

Idratherbsidewayz
12-15-2003, 11:39 PM
^^^

Good old alberta driver formation...

illeagle
12-15-2003, 11:59 PM
I'd hate for that to happen to me, usually i'd play the game too. I honestly have a really bad temper on the roads, road rage used to be my daily story. I lost 2 cars, and a good driving record, driving like a mad man. BUT now i'm on my 3rd car after a long time walking, and i'm trying so hard to be good. So far I've had to pull off the road twice just to avoid it. hehe, I know it sounds like :bullshit: but It's just the style/way i learned to drive since i was 14. (agressive, unpredictable, erratic)

RSeXy
12-16-2003, 12:24 AM
There are SO many idiots on Calgary streets, especially during Christmas season around the shopping centres!! I was leaving Chinook the other nite, waiting at the lights on macleod to turn onto glenmore east...the turning signal comes on..and some fukk in the lane where he is supposed to go straight cuts over almost taking off the front of my car!! So I blast my horn, and the loser decides to STOP in the middle of the turn while ten other cars are behind me. He stops for about 30seconds before he goes again....i drive by him and finger him...then he gets behind me to high beam me?!! Too bad my car was low enough so that I wasn't affected by his trash jacked up POS truck. Then he was going to turn onto deerfoot north...so i, being in front of him still...slammed on my brakes to let a car merge. Stupid jackass.

I used to be a passive driver, but that attitude gets you owned on the roads. It is better to be aggressive and alert.

Fluidic
12-16-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by RSeXy
There are SO many idiots on Calgary streets, especially during Christmas season around the shopping centers!! I was leaving Chinook the other nite, waiting at the lights on macleod to turn onto glenmore east...the turning signal comes on..and some fukk in the lane where he is supposed to go straight cuts over almost taking off the front of my car!! So I blast my horn, and the loser decides to STOP in the middle of the turn while ten other cars are behind me. He stops for about 30seconds before he goes again....i drive by him and finger him...then he gets behind me to high beam me?!! Too bad my car was low enough so that I wasn't affected by his trash jacked up POS truck. Then he was going to turn onto deerfoot north...so i, being in front of him still...slammed on my brakes to let a car merge. Stupid jackass.

This sorta thing happened to Jaret and I on the highway. I was Jaret's passenger at the time and this jackass was riding his bumper with the high-beams on -- and since we were on the highway... high-beams from a sedan to another sedan (same level of height) in the rear view and side mirrors can be a serious pain in the ass. Anyways, Jaret just let's him do his thing, and when we were turning off the highway, the fucker cuts Jaret off going about Mach 10. So instead of vigilante justice, we just called the Cochrane RCMP (we just near the town) -- they took all the information about the car (including his plate) and that was that. About 5 minutes later, we heard, on Jaret's scanner, the call out to the RCMP cruisers of a report of a driver driving recklessly cutting people off and tailgating.

Good ole` RCMP. Who knows if they ever caught up with him, but it sure felt good to call it in; eh Jaret? ;) :)

ryder_23
12-16-2003, 12:46 AM
^
:werd:

i think i actually have recording on my computer, hearing it on the scanner...:thumbsup:

1WiCkEdWrX
12-28-2003, 08:31 PM
No no, it wasn't Kenny or Rage2 or girlRacer!

I don't normally do this, but this guy not only cut my wife off and almost ran us off the road last night but had the balls to finger us and play the "slam on the brakes after cutting us off" game with only the two of us on the road.

Kill Him:guns:
:thumbsup:

04blackMAX
12-28-2003, 08:37 PM
sweet, cant wait to get my benz so i can do that very same thing hahahahahahaha

nismodrifter
12-29-2003, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by 04blackMAX
sweet, cant wait to get my benz so i can do that very same thing hahahahahahaha

only problem is.....you'll probably tip over if you do anything too crazy ;) :D :D

also, you get a better "effect" when cutting people off in a 17ft+ long car when compared to an ML (not that I would know this from experience.....;))

muahuahahahahahah

Toms-Celica
12-29-2003, 02:25 PM

So what happens that one time you guys screw up and hit something? You'll be the first person posting about how much bullshit it is and how the police officer was a dick. Then your friends insurance will go up, and there will be another post about how unfair it is. I've got a game you guys! Its called pretend to be a good driver! Good luck. Winners will never get into a at-fault accident, hows that?
:devil:

joeyjoejo
12-29-2003, 02:35 PM
Stop the violence......please stop the violence.....for the sake of the children.....stop the violence.:drama:

maximus
12-29-2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Fluidic Digital

This sorta thing happened to Jaret and I on the highway. I was Jaret's passenger at the time and this jackass was riding his bumper with the high-beams on -- and since we were on the highway... high-beams from a sedan to another sedan (same level of height) in the rear view and side mirrors can be a serious pain in the ass. Anyways, Jaret just let's him do his thing, and when we were turning off the highway, the fucker cuts Jaret off going about Mach 10. So instead of vigilante justice, we just called the Cochrane RCMP (we just near the town) -- they took all the information about the car (including his plate) and that was that. About 5 minutes later, we heard, on Jaret's scanner, the call out to the RCMP cruisers of a report of a driver driving recklessly cutting people off and tailgating.

Good ole` RCMP. Who knows if they ever caught up with him, but it sure felt good to call it in; eh Jaret? ;) :)

We're you in the left lane?? The rule on the highway IS slower traffic keep right. There is a reason. I think they should have that in the city too especially when there are three lanes. But if you were holding up the left lane I have no compassion for you and think you did the wrong thing calling it in. There is nothing worse than someone not changing lanes on the highway. Idiots in the city are unavoidable, but people that just drive in the left lane and are aware of nothing going on behind them on the highway are the worst drivers (not saying that you guys were).

ZorroAMG
12-29-2003, 04:29 PM
Yeah...move the fuck over, granny...i don't care if the guy was doing 240, it's his perogative, vigilante justice is gay.

Ducati
01-11-2004, 02:28 PM
Oh please forgive me

stroker ace
01-15-2004, 02:19 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).