PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Double bowtie? *Facepalm*

MGCM
05-06-2010, 10:57 AM
Saw this a week or 2 ago and just finally getting around to posting it..............1 bowtie isn't enough for this guy :facepalm:

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x311/midnightskynate/1272154912910.jpg

syeve
05-06-2010, 10:58 AM
aren't those hitch covers?

Twin_Cam_Turbo
05-06-2010, 10:58 AM
Meh

MGCM
05-06-2010, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by syeve
aren't those hitch covers?

the bottom one yes, but why in hell would u want 2 bowties on the rear of your vehicle? The picture does no justice to how ridiculous it looks with 2 bowties, i was rdy to vomit.

Supa Dexta
05-06-2010, 11:01 AM
:rolleyes:

Its just a hitch cover.. :whocares: Its still 10x better then a 93 honda. :rofl:

JfuckinC
05-06-2010, 11:02 AM
Terrible thread.

MGCM
05-06-2010, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta

Its just a hitch cover.. :whocares: Its still 10x better then a 93 honda. :rofl:

lol if u like i can take self-spotted pictures and post them, don't tempt me i'll do it :angel:

MGCM
05-06-2010, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by JfuckinC
Terrible thread.

o i'm sry did i not meet your expectations? guess not everybody can be as perfect as you are:dunno:

JordanAndrew

+1 :facepalm:

MGCM
Originally posted by JordanAndrew

+1 :facepalm:

keep it comin, i got alllllllllll day:poosie:

BlackArcher101
It could be far far worse.
They could be a pair of balls hanging from that hitch.

Kloubek
05-06-2010, 11:06 AM
Didn't meet mine. In fact, seems a lot of us are "perfect".

It's a bowtie hitch cover. Big deal? There is one more badge than there usually is on the back. The world is going to end...

MGCM
05-06-2010, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Kloubek
Didn't meet mine. In fact, seems a lot of us are "perfect".

It's a bowtie hitch cover. Big deal? There is one more badge than there usually is on the back. The world is going to end...

unfortunately IMHO double bowtie is as bad or worse than ricer wings, not everyone can hate the same things rite? lol

MGCM
05-06-2010, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by BlackArcher101
It could be far far worse.
They could be a pair of balls hanging from that hitch.

True, i've seen alot of that around, so we should call them ricer rednecks rite? lol

beyond_ban
05-06-2010, 11:10 AM
My dad has a bow tie hitch cover on the back of his trailblazer. OMG double bow ties? How could someone do that?

This thread is retarded.

JfuckinC
05-06-2010, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by MGCM

o i'm sry did i not meet your expectations? guess not everybody can be as perfect as you are:dunno:

Expectations were indeed not met. Could you please create another thread in an attempt to meet my standards of perfection? If not, i understand. In your pursuit of perfection there will always be people like me of a higher excellence that will make you want to quit life.

Good day.

MGCM
05-06-2010, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by beyond_ban
My dad has a bow tie hitch cover on the back of his trailblazer. OMG double bow ties? How could someone do that?

This thread is retarded.

take a picture and add it to this thread:D

MGCM
05-06-2010, 11:14 AM

Expectations were indeed not met. Could you please create another thread in an attempt to meet my standards of perfection? If not, i understand. In your pursuit of perfection there will always be people like me of a higher excellence that will make you want to quit life.

Good day.

you sir :) are now signature material, best post i've seen to date on beyond.ca :D it's my day off, i'm trying to have some fun lol

JfuckinC
05-06-2010, 11:18 AM
Haha, i'm just bored today.

atgilchrist
05-06-2010, 11:18 AM
A++ thread. Would read again.

MGCM
05-06-2010, 11:19 AM
Haha, i'm just bored today.

seems to be a pattern today.....i don't start my new job till the weather clears up so until then i'm stuck at home attempting to keep myself entertained:rofl:

MGCM
05-06-2010, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by atgilchrist
A++ thread. Would read again.

lol dun worry when i attempt to make entertainment for myself i always do my best to include others:thumbsup:

btimbit
05-06-2010, 11:33 AM

+1

:facepalm:

urban.one
05-06-2010, 11:43 AM
:dunno:

Toilet_D
05-06-2010, 12:43 PM

+1

ExtraSlow
05-06-2010, 01:06 PM
Terrible thread, and you really need to learn how to do multiquote.
Click the quote box in the top right of each post you want to quote, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit "post reply".
That way you can reply to more than one intelligent comment with your useless shit in a smaller amount of my screen space, and fail just a tiny bit less.

MGCM
05-06-2010, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow
Terrible thread, and you really need to learn how to do multiquote.

lol it's called pure lazyness

OBDIIM50
05-06-2010, 01:26 PM
Cry more.. Stop posting on beyond. Your car sucks asshole.

beyond_ban
05-06-2010, 02:07 PM

lol it's called pure lazyness

If one were lazy, wouldn't they want to do less work?

:drama:

Shlade
05-06-2010, 02:10 PM
:whocares:

swak
05-06-2010, 02:17 PM
double bowtie > Blue oval

gretz
05-06-2010, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by swak
double bowtie > Blue oval

QFT

slinkie
05-06-2010, 03:42 PM
op's just mad cause the hitch cover cost more than his EG

97luder
05-06-2010, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by slinkie

lol

this thread is way better than the pics lol

Fail

MGCM
05-06-2010, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by slinkie

then the guy who bought the hitch cover was ripped off:rofl:

MGCM
05-06-2010, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by beyond_ban

If one were lazy, wouldn't they want to do less work?

i find it easier to just go back 1 by 1 and respond, i don't like be all perfectly organized chaos is fun:angel:

black13
05-06-2010, 08:19 PM
yea that is pretty retarded.

Even worse is when they slap a huge vinyl on their windshield indicating which car they are driving. Half the time its some awful font as well. Like people aren't retarded, it's not like your nissan/honda/pontiac/whatever was the only one ever made.

swak
05-06-2010, 09:04 PM

i find it easier to just go back 1 by 1 and respond, i don't like be all perfectly organized chaos is fun:angel:

Im pretty sure he was referring to the guy who had the hitch cover....
Wouldn't it be less lazy for someone to actually bother with the hitch cover?

Originally posted by black13
yea that is pretty retarded.

Even worse is when they slap a huge vinyl on their windshield indicating which car they are driving. Half the time its some awful font as well. Like people aren't retarded, it's not like your nissan/honda/pontiac/whatever was the only one ever made.

:werd:
However, if played off well... I think the big chevy symbol in cut vinyl, on a truck, can look pretty tasteful if done right.

YamaLube
05-07-2010, 09:42 AM
It's one thing to see two bowties and think it looks funny.

It's another thing to think it is funny enough to pull out the phone and snap a quick pick.

But it's another thing all together to download that pick, log into the webiste, and start a thread about it.

Man I do not envy your life if this is one of the highlights........

MGCM
05-07-2010, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by YamaLube
It's one thing to see two bowties and think it looks funny.

It's another thing to think it is funny enough to pull out the phone and snap a quick pick.

But it's another thing all together to download that pick, log into the webiste, and start a thread about it.

Man I do not envy your life if this is one of the highlights........

I fail to see how this is any different than the 100's of "spotted ricer wing" threads that keep getting posted.........rly, no difference between the 2, both are *shake your head* or lol pictures but I seem to have run into all the negativity that beyond.ca has to offer with this thread..............:dunno:

speedog
05-07-2010, 02:10 PM
"Spotted ricer wings" - the reason they elicit such a lively response amongst beyond users is because these wings sit too close to the truth for many beyonders. Yes, their fingers may type "no, no, not on my car", but in reality on their monitor you just know that they're phtotoshopping a huge ass carbon or aluminum or whatever unobtanium wing onto their favorite ride.

But I digress - for sure, a ricer wing is what I need on my El Camino as it would be just the right finishing touch on my debadged car/truck/thing. Phew, now that that's out of the closet...

Nismorphed
05-07-2010, 02:27 PM
You complain about two bow ties on that suburban. Why dont you complain about how many STI decals are on a STI. There are alot more then two.

MGCM
05-07-2010, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Nismorphed
You complain about two bow ties on that suburban. Why dont you complain about how many STI decals are on a STI. There are alot more then two.

i do, the same can be said for a Cobalt SS, in total the car has 6 "SS" badges on it, front 1/4 panels, trunk, both front seats, and interior dash passenger side, 100% overdone, the one on the trunk is good enough and even then if u design a car make sure it looks different so that even without any badges ppl KNOW which model it is. STi is more or less the same story.

I'm sry but IMHO the 2 chevy bowties looks just as "ricey" as any massive wing on any POS car.

And if you want to get technical, that suburban and almost every chevy has 7 Chevy Bowties on them, wheel caps(x4)/hood/trunk/steering wheel...........so now that SUV has 8............what's 1 more right?

Kona9
05-07-2010, 08:13 PM
WOW!! You are either Scat. Or you are envious of the Scatz!

Once you pay out for something a bit more expensive than your Vtac Spray bottle, things like double bow ties won't ruin your life.

Graham_A_M
05-07-2010, 08:29 PM

I'm sry but IMHO the 2 chevy bowties looks just as "ricey" as any massive wing on any POS car.

And if you want to get technical, that suburban and almost every chevy has 7 Chevy Bowties on them, wheel caps(x4)/hood/trunk/steering wheel...........so now that SUV has 8............what's 1 more right?

Can some mod please take a well aimed swing with the ban-hammer on this one? :banghead:

Wow, so your "Honest Opinion" of 2 bowties really deserved a its own flame fest of a thread, merely all over a hitch cover? holy shit. :nut:

MGCM
05-08-2010, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M

Can some mod please take a well aimed swing with the ban-hammer on this one? :banghead:

Wow, so your "Honest Opinion" of 2 bowties really deserved a its own flame fest of a thread, merely all over a hitch cover? holy shit. :nut:

Lol you guys are the ones who got all flame happy not me

MGCM
05-08-2010, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Kona9
WOW!! You are either Scat. Or you are envious of the Scatz!

Once you pay out for something a bit more expensive than your Vtac Spray bottle, things like double bow ties won't ruin your life.

lol spray? not unless i want my engine to say goodbye. And I drove something much faster than my civic for 1.5years. lol who said a double bowtie ruined my life? honestly you guys are all blowing this WAY out of proportion:drama: <----is that what your all after?

Enhance
05-09-2010, 11:38 AM
So I was driving the other day...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/Enahnce/ford.jpg

MGCM
05-09-2010, 01:05 PM
*shakes head* i guess ppl don't know it's a ford so they needed an extra badge to ensure everyone knows it's a ford........

btimbit
05-09-2010, 03:29 PM
*shakes head* i guess ppl don't know it's a ford so they needed an extra badge to ensure everyone knows it's a ford........

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

sevewone
05-09-2010, 04:04 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I had no idea wtf a "bowtie" was until I read this!

btimbit
05-11-2010, 03:42 PM
I saw a guy today that had two extra Ford logo's on his mudflaps.

Does that make him a ricer too?:nut:

benyl
05-11-2010, 03:52 PM
Fuck, I must be a huge ricer!

There are 5, count them 5 AMG logos on the back of my car.

1 on the trunk and 1 on each of the 4 tail pipes! It is even Factory!

slowboy
05-11-2010, 03:55 PM

unfortunately IMHO double bowtie is as bad or worse than ricer wings, not everyone can hate the same things rite? lol

So you honestly think that Suburban as bad or even worse than this...
http://www.subiegal.com/images/events/WA%20Rice/summer2005/bmw-rice-boy.jpg

Horatio
05-11-2010, 04:32 PM
I'll agree it looks a little stupid (the emblem + emblem on trailer hitch thing) but only a little and possibly better looking than a rusty hitch receiver

I'm gonna go put a Ford cover on my Dodge just so I don't offend anyone

RMS
05-15-2010, 11:45 PM
OP maybe you have low expectations... LOL

seriously on a side note, consolidate your posts instead of double posting 5 times... quit trying to be a post whore

TomcoPDR
05-16-2010, 03:44 PM
The bowtie on the liftgate is factory. So the owner really only added 1 more bowtie trailer hitch cover, which IMO would be better than truck balls.

403Gemini
05-16-2010, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR
The bowtie on the liftgate is factory. So the owner really only added 1 more bowtie trailer hitch cover, which IMO would be better than truck balls.

No doubt, way better.

I dont see the big deal.... :dunno:

5.0LitreBeater
05-20-2010, 08:37 PM
is this thread still going? its a trailer hitch cover. if he thinks it looks dumb it just comes off. granted it doesnt look as clean with it on

Cos
05-20-2010, 08:44 PM
this thread is still going! it isnt even like this is an interesting topic.

Edit: damn ninja edit. Beat me too it.

chevyfan
05-20-2010, 09:02 PM
I was directed to this thread via a younger co-worker. This is my vehicle and my son was driving it. He advised that a younger, funny looking asian kid driving a Honda was cutting him off and fingering him. I can only assume that this thread, pointing to my trailer hitch and the Chevy logo on my truck was somehow payback.

Cos
05-20-2010, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by chevyfan
I was directed to this thread via a younger co-worker. This is my vehicle and my son was driving it. He advised that a younger, funny looking asian kid driving a Honda was cutting him off and fingering him. I can only assume that this thread, pointing to my trailer hitch and the Chevy logo on my truck was somehow payback.

PM me and we will fight you

baha, I caught your ninja edit. Yay!

wes_v
05-20-2010, 09:27 PM
:whocares: at least its not those chrome balls :facepalm:

MGCM
05-21-2010, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by chevyfan

LULZ I am not azn sry