PDA

View Full Version : Idiot Teens Joy riding in the Cougar Ridge area

89coupe
05-10-2010, 01:36 PM
Saturday night just after the UFC fights some teenage punks in a champagne colored 4 door sedan were driving like idiots in the Promotory of Cougar Ridge area.

We heard tires screaching and when we looked out the window we saw this 4 door silver possibly champagne colored sedan almost out of control, narrowly miss hitting a parked mini van.

Anyone else in this area see or hear this car?

ercchry
05-10-2010, 01:45 PM
you sure it wasn't a white car?

6W1bSKw0SkE

Mitsu3000gt
05-10-2010, 01:49 PM
Was the hood covered in tin foil?

G
05-10-2010, 02:02 PM
The teens are so lame up here. Bunch of pussies who try so hard to be hardcore. Their graffiti attempts are so weak. If you're going to spray at least make it look somewhat decent. Cougar Ridge is the new NE.

sevewone
05-10-2010, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by G
The teens are so lame up here. Bunch of pussies who try so hard to be hardcore. Their graffiti attempts are so weak. If you're going to spray at least make it look somewhat decent. Cougar Ridge is the new NE.

You'll find that everywhere man, not so much the Really ritzy and gated communities, but for the most part, their everywhere!

TomcoPDR
05-10-2010, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by ercchry
you sure it wasn't a white car?

6W1bSKw0SkE

Feels like Fifa world soccer (the music)

4bier
05-10-2010, 06:01 PM
just part of being young, making dumb decisions:burnout: :dunno:

dsr7723
05-11-2010, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by 89coupe
Saturday night just after the UFC fights some teenage punks in a champagne colored 4 door sedan were driving like idiots in the Promotory of Cougar Ridge area.

We heard tires screaching and when we looked out the window we saw this 4 door silver possibly champagne colored sedan almost out of control, narrowly miss hitting a parked mini van.

Anyone else in this area see or hear this car?

There's this silver POS that does burnouts in the Mac's parking lot by Bowness High around 4AM every now and again, silver late 90's import with the muffler about to fall off... Then he/she speeds off westbound every time. Cougar Ridge isn't that far away, never know. I got a plate number of a very similar car racing thru my alley in broad daylight, gonna see if I can remember where I put it, go from there. I called the cops on these idiots a few weeks back, haven't seen or heard them around here since. Not cool, but you'd expect that shit around here, but in Cougar Ridge, just not cool.

CUG
05-11-2010, 02:47 PM
Yeah, I'd never buy in Cougar Ridge. I suspect with the amount of lower-income families in the area that it will lose value.

That sort of thing devalues property in a pretty big way.