PDA

View Full Version : FR: 2 Bed +Den, 2 Bath Condo in Cranston *RENTED*

BoostMonkey
05-10-2010, 09:09 PM
For Rent June 1st! 1000sq ft condo, 2 Bedroom + Den , 2 Bathroom in the beautiful community of Cranston, Calgary. 6 appliances including washer/dryer, Main floor, patio facing the mountains with gas bbq hookup. Lots of storage. Large rooms, Master has walk thru closet and ensuite bathroom with beautiful tiled shower.
Kitchen has fridge, dishwasher, stove and over the range microwave. Also features a lit pantry for lots of food storage. Don't forget you wont have to deal with those unsightly baseboard heaters anymore, this unit features silent infloor radiant heating!
Extra den with storage closet perfect for desk or hobbies area.
This building has all the coolest amenities you could ask for, hot tub, steamroom, full gym, poker tables, pool tables, full theatre room for watching those playoff hockey games!
Very quiet secure building! Features one underground parking space right next to the doors leading up to the unit, parking also features large locked private storage for your extra boxes,skies, snowboards, etc. Underground also has wash bay!!!

Rent is $1350/month, no smoking, no pets.
18+ building, no young partying people as the building is mostly seniors!
Includes all utilities except electricity.

RENTED

A790
05-10-2010, 09:14 PM
Interested in selling? I'm looking to buy ASAP.

BoostMonkey
05-10-2010, 09:22 PM
I'm posting for my landlord but I don't think they are looking to sell, however you never know I pm'd you.

BoostMonkey
05-12-2010, 08:39 PM
Rented! Thanks