PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: scatxx?

codetrap
05-11-2010, 08:08 PM
If his license plate is "woznme", and he's driving a red BMW with nice rims, then I just walked past his house while walking my dog. :)

EvolizePhoto
05-11-2010, 08:10 PM
it's "wuznme" and when did he get nice rims?

Thaco
05-11-2010, 08:11 PM
seriously? we trolled the shit out of scat for threads with less fail than this one...

codetrap
05-11-2010, 08:16 PM
Ok, well, I can probaby snap a pic next time I'm out with the dog. I just thought it was kinda funny that so many beyonders seem to live in Coventry hills. And I like his rims, thought they looked nice.

Sentry
05-11-2010, 10:32 PM
I think he ran the stockers for winter.

bituerbo
05-11-2010, 11:46 PM
The first rule of making a 'spotted' thread is there must be a pic. The second rule of making a 'spotted' thread is THERE MUST BE A PIC.

signature7
05-12-2010, 12:49 AM
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p88/signature7/image_largephp.jpg

^Last time I saw his car, he had similar (or same) rims as pictured above. I always thought those were stock rims. Nonetheless, I think it's a nice vehicle.

codetrap
05-12-2010, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by bituerbo
The first rule of making a 'spotted' thread is there must be a pic. The second rule of making a 'spotted' thread is THERE MUST BE A PIC.

Hehe.. ok. I'll get a pic tonight when I take the dog for a walk. It'll be a crappy iphone pic though.

Sig7, yeah, that's the car. It is a nice looking car too.

Tarrantula
05-12-2010, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by bituerbo

The Third rule? Hate on pic.

adidas
05-12-2010, 09:11 AM
Within 24hrs i see ppl showing up at scats house lol

Dilmah
05-12-2010, 11:03 AM
This could get good, maybe "borrow" his plate for a night and run a few red light cameras, put the plate back when you're done and wait for scat24 (or is it up to 25 now) to show up on Beyond...

Tarrantula
05-12-2010, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Dilmah
This could get good, maybe "borrow" his plate for a night and run a few red light cameras, put the plate back when you're done and wait for scat24 (or is it up to 25 now) to show up on Beyond...

No offence, but that is fucking rude. You can hate on Scat all you want, but dont even threaten to take something that doesnt belong to you. Not to mention, if anything happens to his vehicle, its you we will be coming after.

Nismorphed
05-12-2010, 11:16 AM
That is by far the most douchest thing I have ever heard....

T-Dubbs
05-12-2010, 11:27 AM

Originally posted by Tarrantula

No offence, but that is fucking rude. You can hate on Scat all you want, but dont even threaten to take something that doesnt belong to you. Not to mention, if anything happens to his vehicle, its you we will be coming after.

Originally posted by Nismorphed
That is by far the most douchest thing I have ever heard....
have we found his bf?

Tarrantula
05-12-2010, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by T-Dubbs
have we found his bf?

Do you think its appropriate to threaten to steal someones plate and rack up charges to it? I sure as fuck dont.

I dont care what anyone 'thinks' of someone on the internet, its the internet. Get your head out of your ass Dilmah and have a little respect for someones ride.

T-Dubbs
05-12-2010, 11:36 AM

Do you think its appropriate to threaten to steal someones plate and rack up charges to it? I sure as fuck dont.

I dont care what anyone 'thinks' of someone on the internet, its the internet. Get your head out of your ass Dilmah and have a little respect for someones ride.
would you like a tissue?
first off, im pretty sure it was a joke.. so calm the fuck down.
and scat is a loser, who we all dislike, so jump on the bandwagon or GTFO

Tarrantula
05-12-2010, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by T-Dubbs
would you like a tissue?
first off, im pretty sure it was a joke.. so calm the fuck down.
and scat is a loser, who we all dislike, so jump on the bandwagon or GTFO

Who you all dislike? Get over it.

"Omg he tinted his window! WITCH!!!!!!" *commence burning*

Seriously, you all act like you are better than him, but you arent. You're just as bad. Who cares if he tinted his window? its illegal? OMG SAINT OVER HERE. Im not saying im a saint either.

My attitude/irritation towards this topic is mostly directed at Dilmah.

banned3x
05-12-2010, 11:49 AM
to be honest i miss scat, he was my arch-enemy.

T-Dubbs
05-12-2010, 11:54 AM

get over it, its the internet
if ur panties are really in a bunch, then send him a PM and stop bitching to everyone.

i dislike him because of his douchey comments and retarded threads.
his car just re-enforces what we already think of him

codetrap
05-12-2010, 12:23 PM

Yeaaaaaaah.. ok. Yeah.. ok. I thought it was kinda funny at first, but with suggestions like this floating around, I'm not going to do anything to enable someone to find his house directly. Sorry, but I wouldn't want that done to me, so no way am I going to assist someone else. Especially considering the efficiency of the beyond csi guys in taking apart a photo.

beyond_ban
05-12-2010, 12:27 PM
^^ Just post pics of his wheels haha

97luder
05-12-2010, 12:34 PM
lol whats up with this scat guy ? what does every one dislike him so much ?

banned3x
05-12-2010, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by codetrap

Yeaaaaaaah.. ok. Yeah.. ok. I thought it was kinda funny at first, but with suggestions like this floating around, I'm not going to do anything to enable someone to find his house directly. Sorry, but I wouldn't want that done to me, so no way am I going to assist someone else. Especially considering the efficiency of the beyond csi guys in taking apart a photo.

are you being serious? nobody would actually go to his house and take his plate and bring it back later after running some red lights. it was a joke lol i can see myself doing it because im stupid but it was just a joke

Nismorphed
05-12-2010, 01:16 PM
where is this picture you said you were going to take?

colinxx235
05-12-2010, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Nismorphed
where is this picture you said you were going to take?

have you read any of the last 10 posts?

:banghead:

bituerbo
05-12-2010, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by banned3x
are you being serious? nobody would actually go to his house and take his plate and bring it back later after running some red lights. it was a joke lol i can see myself doing it because im stupid but it was just a joke [/B]

LOOL

T-Dubbs
05-12-2010, 02:39 PM
found a VID!

3cnQCk0u49w

Kozikman
05-12-2010, 02:49 PM
http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac259/Fuijin/random/Scat_Rat-Seal_of_Approval-OP.png

codetrap
05-13-2010, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by beyond_ban
^^ Just post pics of his wheels haha

Ok. Here's my crappy iphone pic for you. Enjoy.

Disoblige
05-13-2010, 10:46 PM

Seriously, you all act like you are better than him, but you arent. You're just as bad. Who cares if he tinted his window? its illegal? OMG SAINT OVER HERE. Im not saying im a saint either.

Mmm.. I turn my HIDs on and off more than 4 times an hour sometimes. That's because I rather have my night lights on during night time! :D

But.. I am actually way worse than scat19 though.. At the age of 19, he could afford, maintain, AND mod a BMW, and move into a NICE 2 bedroom condo, have a full HD 42" LCD TV as a computer screen, and have a good girl beside him.. Did I mention he was 19 when he could accomplish all of this??
:hitit:

And I'm sure Dilmah wouldn't actually do it, but still pretty dumb to say something like that.

beyond_ban
05-14-2010, 07:57 AM
Ohhh, just his stock rims. I was hoping for something like this....

http://www.ibspro.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/truck_rims.jpg

Cos
05-14-2010, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by codetrap
If his license plate is "woznme", and he's driving a red BMW with nice rims, then I just walked past his house while walking my dog. :)

I saw a red BMW haul ass by my parents house with halo's (2 blocks down from you) on Friday last week around 1pm. I looked because my dad made a comment about assholes speeding on the main drag (where my parents live). I was going to make a thread about it but figured the guy had enough against him these last two weeks.

Is a nice looking car though. To be fair maybe he wasnt speeding, he may just 'look fast'.

I do agree I miss scat. He is fun to pick on. Like the Johnny Drama of our group. :clap: He did handle it fairly well most times.

codetrap
05-14-2010, 08:29 AM
I haven't seen him actually driving by here yet, so he must go another way instead of by my house.

I also figured for sure that someone would try taking apart the photo to yank the gps coords out of the photo by now. :P

(I wouldn't use the coords, as you might get your car wet if you follow the instructions to get there) :eek:

Cos
05-14-2010, 09:57 AM
update: just figured out the car I saw was ALMOST Scat. Red BMW just like his, tinted, Halo's, custom plate, but I remember it being a 4 door.

I even remember thinking to myself after he went by, I didnt know Scat had a 4 door.

My bad, to the guy hauling ass who lives NEAR us, slow the F**k down. haha

beyond_ban
05-14-2010, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Cos
update: just figured out the car I saw was ALMOST Scat. Red BMW just like his, tinted, Halo's, custom plate, but I remember it being a 4 door.

I even remember thinking to myself after he went by, I didnt know Scat had a 4 door.

My bad, to the guy hauling ass who lives NEAR us, slow the F**k down. haha

:rofl:

The same thing happened to me yesterday. Same exact car/rim combo, but 4 doors.