PDA

View Full Version : Sketcher Shape-Ups, online that ship to canada?

eblend
05-12-2010, 10:45 AM
Anyone know any stores that sell sketchers shape ups online and ship to canada? I tried those shoes and they are super comfortable and supposed to help you lose some weight. Going on a 3 week trip to china in July and going to do a ton of walking, wouldn't mind sporting some of their shoes. I want the sandals version, but they don't sell the male versions in Canada, so looking for an online source.

wintonyk
05-12-2010, 10:56 AM
I was watching Dr. Oz and he called bs on the shape ups helping you lose weight. So don't buy em for that purpose. But if you find them comfortable go ahead.

Logic behind shape ups helping you lose weight. Walking in shape ups is exercise. Exercise helps you lose weight therefore shape ups help you lose weight.

eblend
05-13-2010, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by wintonyk
I was watching Dr. Oz and he called bs on the shape ups helping you lose weight. So don't buy em for that purpose. But if you find them comfortable go ahead.

Logic behind shape ups helping you lose weight. Walking in shape ups is exercise. Exercise helps you lose weight therefore shape ups help you lose weight.

Yah for me it is more about the comfort, it it helps love weight its just a bonus. I am going to be walking like 10 hours a day for 3 weeks, gonna lose weight anyhow.

j.garner
05-13-2010, 07:29 AM
maybe try the rebok easy tone? I think there the same thing.

A790
05-13-2010, 08:16 AM
The name makes them sound kind of like a diaper... hahaha