PDA

View Full Version : VIP Golf

GingeRRRBeef
05-12-2010, 01:12 PM
Does anybody have a membership? If so, how to you like it? Is it worth it?

VIP Golf is a membership club that is designed to save YOU money! We are just like a regular golf membership except we give you over 75 courses to choose from. One membership gives you the chance to experience new challenges everyday, play as much as you want and enjoy the game to the fullest!

The membership club offers you extensive benefits such as:
Golf for as little as $10.00 a round
The more you play, the more you save
Play as many rounds as you like
Meet & Interact with other members
Green fees collected by VIP Golf, at the course just show your membership card and play
Membership into the Royal Canadian Golf Association
Keep and track an official RCGA Handicap
Great selection of public, semi-private & resort courses to choose from
Pay your Membership off in as little as 5 rounds
Enjoy up to 60 days advanced booking
Limited number of Memberships available to ensure quality access

http://www.vipgolf.ca/listings.bpsx?rid=1

98brg2d
05-13-2010, 08:43 AM
Some of those prices look like a decent deal, others not so much as the "regular" price looks inflated (Boulder Creek and Silverwing). Also advanced booking looks less than the general public gets so you may have a hard time booking at some of those courses, especially on weekends. If you were playing mid-week at a specific course like Sirocco or Heritage Pointe all the time it would probably work out to be a good deal. I would also check with your favorite courses from that list to make sure that there aren't any additional restrictions not listed on the website.

Aniki
05-13-2010, 08:48 AM
vip golf is hugely inconvenient. you have to call vip golf to call the course. the course must know your with vip golf, blah blah blah blah.

GingeRRRBeef
05-13-2010, 02:41 PM
coo thanx

JVR1
05-14-2010, 10:42 AM
i think it's decent. i saved well over $1000 last year even after subtracting the fee itself and have a membership again this year

the only 2 courses in calgary you have to book thru them are inglewood and riverspirit i believe but they have access to their booking system

Everything else you can resever your booking online while you talk to the course proshop

you gotta be on the ball for long weekends and stuff since slots are limited but if plan on going say once a week, i think you'd easily save enough for the effort.