PDA

View Full Version : Skins for BB

Seks
05-13-2010, 08:27 AM
Looking for something similar to this:

http://www.bestskinsever.com/blackberry-curve-8520-8530-skin

I guess I could order it from that website (I have before for a diff phone) but I thought perhaps there are places locally that sell them.

This is the one where it's pretty much a 3M film..where you have to apply soap and water.

But even ones where it already has an adhesive back is fine.

toyboy88
05-13-2010, 12:42 PM
I know you can get the ZAGG InvisiShields here locally at BB/FS/Source, but they cost more like $30+/per application.

bashir26
05-14-2010, 04:43 PM
Is there a way to completely change the color other than getting a skin? for example changing the bold from black to red like how blackberry did black to white.

toyboy88
05-14-2010, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by bashir26
Is there a way to completely change the color other than getting a skin? for example changing the bold from black to red like how blackberry did black to white.

Housing swap/change?

jsn
05-14-2010, 06:33 PM
I've ordered quite a few different skins from that site before. Works great and it's ALOT cheaper than the ones you buy locally. The only ones I've seen locally are the ones toyboy mentioned and those are quite alot more expensive for essentially the same thing. And pretty good customer service too. I had one that started to peel after about 2 months so i emailed them and they sent me a free replacement.

hkcivic2k2
05-14-2010, 06:36 PM
cnn.cn

lots of cell phone parts and fairly well priced.

Shipping takes a little bit longer coming from china.