PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 2000-2006 Celica

Squishy
05-15-2010, 05:57 PM
Vehicle Details
Year : 2000-2005
Make and Model : Toyota Celica
Exterior Color : Black, Blue, Midnight Blue or White
Interior Color : Blue / Black or Red / Black preferred. (If not, PM me anyway)
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : Less than 110,000KM's
Location of Vehicle : Calgary, AB. (Surrounding cities / towns like Edmonton, Red Deer, etc.. are fine)

Hey,

I am looking to purchase a clean, either black, blue, midnight blue or white Celica between the years of 2000-2005. I would prefer for it to be a TRD/GT-S, although if it is in good enough condition and is close to mint, GT is also okay. Has to be manual with 110,000 KMs or lower. The lower the better.
If there are any modifications done to it, please let me know what they are, as depending on what they are, I most likely will not mind. If you are located in Alberta around Calgary (like Edmonton, Red Deer...etc as I am located in Calgary) and it is possible to organize a day to meet to see the car, that would be great. A nice bonus would be a sunroof and if it already had summer/winter tires/rims.

I am looking to buy for around $10,000. Even if you have one that is a little bit more pricey, perhaps we can negotiate, so PM me anyway.

Upon contacting me, a description of the following would be great, as well as the basic info (year, color, etc)..
-Body condition.. (Scratches, rust, dents..)
-Any kinds of leaks.. (Oil more specifically)
-Accidents?
-Rebuilds of any kind
-Modifications
-Interior condition
-If anything needs replacing
-Stereo system.. (y/n)
- # of owners
-Kind of oil.. (synthetic?)

If you would like my email or phone #, just PM me, I will reply quickly :) Please don't hesitate to contact me, thanks!

Squishy
05-23-2010, 07:18 PM
bump

tiramisu403
05-24-2010, 04:30 AM
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/298408/fs-2002-silver-toyota-celica-gts/

only thing is that its silver

Squishy
05-24-2010, 03:38 PM
Thanks, although I'm trying to avoid silver at all costs

Squishy
06-04-2010, 03:45 PM