PDA

View Full Version : Buying magnaflow products

2EFNFAST
05-15-2010, 06:59 PM
I came across this site online (magnaflowstop) and figured I'd try buying from them because they were ~20% cheaper than shopping locally.

http://www.magnaflowstop.com/catalog/168/mustang?page=1

4 day from order to receipt, 0 shipping costs, just gst and the listed price.

Just an fyi incase you were looking to buy some magnaflow products (my catted x pipe was $550 shipped+taxes, versus $700 locally)

:thumbsup:

sr20s14zenki
05-15-2010, 07:01 PM
Please tell me you got a muffler for your z06. I saw you the other day on barlow, by pick and pull, and i must say, it sounds like a bag of ass. To each his own, of course, but IMO...bag of ass :D

magnaflow products are nice, i like their sport compact line.

2EFNFAST
05-15-2010, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by sr20s14zenki
Please tell me you got a muffler for your z06. I saw you the other day on barlow, by pick and pull, and i must say, it sounds like a bag of ass. To each his own, of course, but IMO...bag of ass :D

magnaflow products are nice, i like their sport compact line.

COuldn't have been me - I wasn't out in the z06 yesterday around there.

Although I do appreciate the thought - yellow loud z06, must be me :love:

sr20s14zenki
05-15-2010, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by 2EFNFAST

COuldn't have been me - I wasn't out in the z06 yesterday around there.

Although I do appreciate the thought - yellow loud z06, must be me :love:

Haha yep, i swore it was you haha. Straight piped z06, almost hit the back of a semi truck trying to beat a car before it got beside the truck haha. Ah, well his sounded like ass then (=

Supa Dexta
05-16-2010, 08:08 AM
Yeah I've used them before. Made a thread on here, because they were really slow at first... But there was a mix up and they gave me another 10% off or something.

RecoilS14
05-16-2010, 11:29 AM
+1 for magnaflow

Great sound from their mufflers.

Toma
05-17-2010, 09:22 AM
If you need Magnaflow stuff... PM me, I get a good discount as well...

Just PM me part numbers, and if you give me the wrong part number and I bring it in, and then you find your ordered teh wrong one, you are SOL lol.

;)

Also got a line on CHEAP ALUMINUM RACE mufflers.... they bring the noise donw some, but at 1.5 to 2 pounds per muffler... fuck, they must weigh less than the steel straight pipe equivalent..