Vehicle Details
Year : 1999
Make and Model : Chevrolet Lumina LTZ
Exterior Color : Tan
Interior Color : Tan
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 189775 KM
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : 3.1L V6 Engine, Tires and front windshield replaced about 18 months ago, Oil changed every 5000 KM. This past winter the front drivers strut was replaced. The battery was replaced this past winter. Has a few dents on it. On the passengers side, there are small dents from where the previous owner kept hitting it with the car they drove. There are 2 paint chips in the hood and I dont know how they got there... Beneath the fuel door there is a larger rust spot from a car wash gone wrong that Petro Canada claims wasnt their fault.... Small dent on the rear bumper where some douche in a jeep bumped me in traffic at Stampede and then drove off. Last one.... Small dent on the drivers side wheel well.
Extras :Eclipse CD5030 Headunit with iPod and Bluetooth connectivity, Infinity speakers all around, Alpine PDX4150 running the speakers, Kicker 8' L5 subwoofer in custom enclosure in the trunk, Rockford P325.1 Amp running the sub, Tsunami cap for power distribution. Viper 5901 Remote Starter/Alarm installed with trunk function enabled.
Asking Price : $1800

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : PM Me

Pictures : http://gallery.me.com/powerplayhutch1#100019