PDA

View Full Version : STI testing...

iCreep
05-18-2010, 12:28 AM
Time to go get myself tested here for the sake of getting tested, just wondering if "medicentres" do STI testing? I live right across the street from one. I would call but it's 12:30am, their website doesnt have any information as to what they can or cannot do. I don't want to waste my time either as I'll be willing to wake up earlier to be the first at the 4th st location. If "medicentres" can then I can give myself a little sleep in time. haha

TIA!!!

slinkie
05-18-2010, 05:46 AM
im also interested in awd dynos

Cos
05-18-2010, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by slinkie
im also interested in awd dynos

quoted for fail

nj2Type-S
05-18-2010, 11:10 AM
^was that a joke or did reading > slinkie? haha :rofl:

JfuckinC
05-18-2010, 11:14 AM
Haha that had to be a joke. Nice slinkie. As for OP do a search there has been a thread before :rofl:

wintonyk
05-18-2010, 02:04 PM
lol i wonder which member made a new account for the sole purpose of asking this question.

For many you can just walk in. But you can avoid all that hassle by bagging it.

wintonyk
05-18-2010, 02:04 PM
lol i wonder which member made a new account for the sole purpose of asking this question.

iCreep
05-18-2010, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by wintonyk

look hard enough and you might be able to find out what other account i have. It wasn't made for this purpose though, my other account got hacked er I guess I didn't log off a different computer and yaaa.

Anyways I just made an appointment with my family doctor for next week, walked into the walk-in this morning bright n early only to find out there are tons of other early birds out there, willing to wake up even earlier than I am. LOL!

Bagging is not as fun as going bareback though :( HAHAHA

max_boost
05-18-2010, 04:34 PM
There's a clinic on 8th ave behind crack Mac's. 2nd floor I believe. Go check it out.

msommers
05-18-2010, 05:34 PM
I don't think you even need to get the giant q-tip anymore, just piss in a cup.

ryder_23
05-18-2010, 05:41 PM
http://www.calgaryhealthregion.ca/programs/std/contact.htm

I've gotten the swab n piss test done at the clinic, but I went in showing symptoms, so tell em your shooting fire out your dick and they'll run basic chlamydia/gonorrhea test. If not goto the clinic and get everything done.

iCreep
05-18-2010, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23
http://www.calgaryhealthregion.ca/programs/std/contact.htm

I've gotten the swab n piss test done at the clinic, but I went in showing symptoms, so tell em your shooting fire out your dick and they'll run basic chlamydia/gonorrhea test. If not goto the clinic and get everything done.

LOL! nothing is wrong with me, i dont have any symptoms, i just want peace of mind haha, I have played roulette with my dick on different occasions.

TDA
05-23-2010, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
There's a clinic on 8th ave behind crack Mac's. 2nd floor I believe. Go check it out.

That place closed years ago. Now theres this big Sheldon Chumir Centre on 4th st that has everything, regular clinic plus the one you're looking for.