PDA

View Full Version : FS: Black Xbox 360 Elite 120GB (Like Brand New) $240

1tsTime
05-18-2010, 03:49 PM
The Xbox is in excellent condition (like brand new) -nonsmoking home.
Bought in Nov 2009 -have the receipt.
Manufacture date is Sept 2009.
Comes with every thing you see in the pictures.

Just do not have time to use it. I can count how many times I used it on both hands.

I live in Coventry Hills/Work Downtown so we can meet in either area.

XBOX 360 120GB Elite Holiday Value Bundle
Two great games included: Play as Batman and his sidekick Robin in LEGO® Batman ™: The Videogame as you build, drive, swing, and fight your way through Gotham City. Then jump into the story from the other side and play as Batman’s foes! There’s no rest for the good (or the evil!). (Game is rated “E10+” for Everyone 10+.) In PURE, take off-road racing to a new level. Experience pure adrenaline and emotion as you execute incredible aerial tricks and death-defying massive jumps. (Game is rated “E” for Everyone.)

Xbox 360 120GB hard drive: The 120GB detachable hard drive allows gamers to save their games and store television shows, movies, music, pictures, trailers, levels, demos, and other content available from Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (black): This award-winning, high performance wireless controller features the Xbox Guide button for quick, in-game access to friends and music. It has a range of up to 30 feet and a battery life of up to 30 hours on two AA batteries.

Xbox 360 Headset (black): Now available in black, the headset lets gamers strategize or trade taunts while playing games and send voice messages to friends on Xbox LIVE.
Xbox 360 Composite A/V cable:

Tarrantula
05-19-2010, 03:28 PM
DIBS if its still up for sale.. PM me. I will pick up asap.

1tsTime
05-22-2010, 07:50 PM
Still up for sell, will deliver if you buy this weekend...

Tarrantula was going to buy but it seems that he dropped off the grid??? :dunno:

I hope he is OK...:confused:

Tarrantula
05-25-2010, 12:43 PM
Thanks for the X-box!

1tsTime
05-25-2010, 03:35 PM
SOLD to Tarrantula!!! :thumbsup:

Thank you Tarrantula...

Mods Please Close!