PDA

View Full Version : Planning on buying a chrysler, dodge, jeep? Money for you

00redLUDE
05-21-2010, 12:48 AM
So we recently bought a new Jeep from Big4 motors and I was given this 'family plan referral cards'. Essentially, if you bring in one of these referral cards and you buy a vehicle from big4 motors, I would get a maximun of $500.00 on any lease (which they don't do anymore) or finance contract and a maximum of $250.00 referrral on any cash deals.

What I would offer to anyone who is planning on buying a chrylser, dodge, or jeep is if they used one of my referral cards, and you bought a vehicle, I would get some money for this referral. If that happened, I would then give that person the cash amount of the referral cheque back to them. So whatever big4 gave me, I would give that amount back to that person.

The only thing I would ask is that you would use the same sales person we used to purchase our vehicle. We aren't related to him, he was just a very helpful sales person and I would like to try to help him back.

There is no reason for doing this, no ulterior motive, just wanted to give back and help out if I can. Also, I don't have enough friends to give these referral cards to!!! :poosie: