PDA

View Full Version : recipes for a wired jaw.

laser05
05-21-2010, 07:09 PM
hey everyone, i'm looking for some tastey recipes that i can whip up in a blender hah. My jaw is going to be wired shut for another 5 days and i'm getting sick of muscle milk.
bascially the only restrictions i have in my diet is that it must fit through a straw and it cannot contain little seeds, pulp etc that will get stuck in my incisions.
so a very limited diet i know. open to any ideas, thanks!

Jeremiah
05-21-2010, 07:43 PM
throw a bigmac in a blender with a vanilla shake

make sure to pulverize the lettuce so theres no res LOL

signature7
05-21-2010, 07:54 PM
Bubble tea? No raspberry or seed ones obviously.

Kritafo
05-21-2010, 08:04 PM
how long have you been wired shut? ...cause by the 7 week I was pretty much willing to blend anything. lol I did lots of 7-up the bubbles were always refreshing. Lots of Veggie juices and applesauce was my favourite. I'm lactose intolerant so milkshakes were out of the question.

HondaKid
05-21-2010, 08:12 PM
Coconut water, you can find it at most health food stores, add it to your blender routine or drink straight. You really could live off the stuff. Also, health food stores have many good options other than coconut water, I bet I could find 20 different types of healthy, nutritious drinks and none of those would contain milk or dairy crap.

Get a juicer as well or buy fresh juice from a local juice shop.

Gotta shake things up every meal.

laser05
05-21-2010, 08:16 PM
i've been wired shut since tues...and by wires i mean they are just really tight elastic bands. I'm having them taken out in 4 days and will then be on a soft food diet.
i'm going to try a few suggestions i saw up there. trying to blend pasta as we speak hah