PDA

View Full Version : Just another day of Dubai Traffic

jefferson2
05-22-2010, 03:43 PM
-pezCjCR6IU

I would do this too if I made $1M daily from oil exports

Graham_A_M
05-22-2010, 04:00 PM
Wow thats fucked. If anybody was doing either of those stunts in Calgary, that would make the news. Crazy to see that sort of shit just go down so non-nonchalantly.

Everybodies like "Meh, the guy last week owned this fool".

DeeK
05-22-2010, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M
Wow thats fucked. If anybody was doing either of those stunts in Calgary, that would make the news. Crazy to see that sort of shit just go down so non-nonchalantly.

Everybodies like "Meh, the guy last week owned this fool".

I think the main difference is that if someone in Calgary did that there would be an instant hundred car pileup. Whereas they seem to understand how it works, back up, give the guy some room, and let it flow.

jefferson2
05-22-2010, 04:32 PM
Even the guy videoing stands up in his sunroof to get better viewing.

Oh you crazy arabs

jefferson2
05-22-2010, 04:34 PM
This thread is now about crazy arab drivers.

Sandal skating anyone?

AYfDwS7Bs_8

jefferson2
05-22-2010, 04:34 PM
UEz9DJ9br48

Jay911
05-22-2010, 04:45 PM
The pileup in Calgary wouldn't be from other cars - it would be from hitting a concrete seam or a parked construction machine, and flipping.

jefferson2
05-22-2010, 04:49 PM
Practice makes perfect

XtV1bYyDfTk

nismodrifter
05-22-2010, 06:00 PM
Hilarious shit

tha_bandit
05-22-2010, 06:26 PM
this is best Bro...best!

Godfuader
05-22-2010, 10:53 PM
Just a regular Toyota Meet :burnout:

CUG
05-23-2010, 04:43 AM
AHAHAHAHAAH I fucking LOVE IT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They did that two wheel thing in Qatar aaaalll the time.

VWEvo
05-23-2010, 09:49 AM
That was awesome.

In one of the video's they're even taunting a cop. I can see that conversation-

Cop - " are all the faces of the women in your car covered"

Occupant - " Yes, but we are having so much fun stoping traffic, breaking rules, and endangering our lives"

Cop " Do you guys Praise Allah?"

Occupants - " Absolutely "

Cop " Well then carry on with your Tom foolishry"

scat330
05-25-2010, 12:39 PM
update:

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/05/24/followup-dubai-authorities-arrest-youtube-hoons/

Well, wouldn't 'cha know that it actually wasn't just another day in Dubai traffic. You may recall the video that we posted last Friday that showed a couple of hooning drivers doing wicked crazy burnouts, drifts and donuts all over public highways in Dubai... not to mention plenty of driving on two wheels. If not, now would be a good time to click past the break to see the video for yourself.

As it turns out, the two men – both UAE nationals in their 20s – driving the vehicles in question down Sheikh Zayed Road have been tracked down and arrested. As has happened in the past, police were able to identify the vehicles after seeing their license plates in full view from the videos uploaded to YouTube.

Let this be a lesson. A lesson of what, exactly, is up to you to discern. We'll go with a few: Don't hoon so obviously on highly trafficked public roads. Don't endanger the lives or livelihoods of your fellow citizens. And finally, don't upload videos of your illegal actions to YouTube unless you are willing to pay the consequences.

Oh, and speaking of consequences... these two drivers are reportedly facing up to three years in prison if convicted.

w_man
05-25-2010, 01:41 PM
^^UAE police is known to be VERY strict. The problem necc. isn't the policing (specially in Dubai) but the problem is rich folks doing what they want do and getting away with it. I don't see how that's any different than here in North America. Kids from rich families doing absolutely retarded things and then becoming a headline on TMZ.

I must say though - I'm a little afraid of Dubai driving. I am scheduled to move to UAE later this year - It'll be an experience.

D911
05-28-2010, 02:41 AM
lol, paused the video at 1:15.

911fever
05-28-2010, 07:57 AM
hahahahahahahhaha hilarious stuff