PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Secret Street Returns To Race City For Another Year

Markham
05-22-2010, 04:55 PM
Another in our ongoing coverage of motorsport in Calgary...season's just getting started, stay tuned!!

http://www.calgarybeacon.com/2010/05/friday-night-secret-street-returns-to-race-city-for-another-year/

Markham

Modelexis
05-22-2010, 05:05 PM
Video had a lot of redundancy, gotta edit out all the comments where people repeat what the person before them had to say.

No use in interviewing multiple people to ask them the same questions and have them give the same answers.

Now that I think about it, it's a really poor news video, anyone could take a handicam and go out into the staging lanes and collect a story about who the rivals are and who broke and who is running what under the hood.

Where's the passion?
It's like I'm watching a news story about a racetrack that a highschool group of 3 girls were forced into doing even though they have no interest in cars or racing or news.

J@TheBeacon
05-22-2010, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Modelexis
Video had a lot of redundancy, gotta edit out all the comments where people repeat what the person before them had to say.

No use in interviewing multiple people to ask them the same questions and have them give the same answers.

Now that I think about it, it's a really poor news video, anyone could take a handicam and go out into the staging lanes and collect a story about who the rivals are and who broke and who is running what under the hood.

Where's the passion?
It's like I'm watching a news story about a racetrack that a highschool group of 3 girls were forced into doing even though they have no interest in cars or racing or news. Hey,

I'm new to motor-sport journalism, and, like with anything, enjoy feedback (good and bad). You're a gentleman and a scholar for doing so.