PDA

View Full Version : FS: Modern Warfare 2 for PS3 $50 obo

CUG
05-23-2010, 04:15 AM
Pretentious douche intro: Gentlemen, for your consideration:

Well, I'm tired if this horrible fucking game, and since I now own Battlefield: Bad Company, I'm selling this extremely inferior game.

Things you can look forward to:

-Tons of online lag that just happens to never work out in your favour, even though your entire group of players is experiencing it.
-Shooting someone with an entire magazine full of ammunition, not killing them, and in turn getting killed by one of their rounds during reload.
-The Barrett .50 Calibre 82A1, the staple piece of the American military sniper can leave wounds like this in a deer: (graphic)
http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/155gr_VLD_2.jpg
But is at times unable to kill a human being in this video game. Infinity Ward, fire your ballistics consultant, if you even fucking hired one.

-Millions of teenagers and kids who play this video game during every waking hour, who prestiged to the 10th level 2 days into the game, who are way fucking better than you'll ever be.

-Going a round with 30 kills and 3 deaths

-Followed by a round with 3 kills and 30 deaths.

-Tactical nuke? What the fuck is that? Advice: Don't unlock it within the first year of playing the game. It's a waste of a kill-streak unlock.

I mean, the game speaks for itself, men. It's a one-of-a-kind first person shooter that will revolutionize the industry, set the standard if you will.

$50 or whatever. Actually I'm not leaving my house for less. It can pay for the drywall mud and paint I've used to fill and repair the dents on the wall adjacent to my couch.

This wonderful masterpiece of video gaming comes with its original case and is 100% scratch free.

PM me and we can meet somewhere public. Will trade for NHL 10 or an '03 Volkswagen 1.8T with low mileage, leather, 5 speed and a sunroof.