PDA

View Full Version : need some help in airdrie pls

motto_adrenelin
05-23-2010, 10:58 AM
So I have a new guy for work he just moved here, he has been in airdrie for 4 days and so far they have put pebbles in his valve steams, and most recently someone throw paint on his car this morning, not cool! Its a right hand drive 93 supra black if anyone knows airdrie better then I do please help! He is new to calgary not a very good first impression.

sorry if I am off this morning guys super tired trying to find out anything

Kloubek
05-23-2010, 11:00 AM
English version?

motto_adrenelin
05-23-2010, 11:10 AM
sorry
went through really should go back to bed

Hamann
05-23-2010, 11:45 AM
Do you know what area of Airdrie he lives in?

There has been quite a few instances of vandalism over by my gf's dads place, cars getting written on, shot up with paintballs etc.

motto_adrenelin
05-23-2010, 12:48 PM
he says close to the new sobeys thats being built I dont know where that is :dunno:

LEGiiT
05-23-2010, 03:32 PM
I get this kind of shit a lot at school, too. I'm thinking of just getting a POS for the rest of the year. The parking lot has cameras but they're useless as the administration doesn't give the tapes up for no reason. Best I (and you) can do is sit in another car at break (or what ever) and watch who does it, then pursue legal action... I have spent countless dollars on car washes and key mark removal. Cops won't do shit either, even though there is 2 of them at my school all the time.