PDA

View Full Version : Pacquiao Agrees To Mayweather's Blood Test Demand

bastardchild
05-24-2010, 12:36 PM
Nice. I will be anticipating Floyd's excuses not to fight.

http://www.timesnewsline.com/news/Filipino-Boxing-Star-Manny-Pacquiao-Agrees-To-Floyd-Mayweathers-Demands-for-Final-Mayweather-vs-Pacquiao-1274641527/

psycoticclown
05-24-2010, 01:51 PM
Sick, now Gayweather has no excuses now.... hopefully.

pf0sh0
05-24-2010, 01:56 PM
DOPE! I want blood. :rolleyes:

CivicDXR
05-24-2010, 01:58 PM
^ Mayweather will come up with something... :poosie:

wes_v
05-24-2010, 02:07 PM
I hope they fight. If they do, I dont mayweather will be able to avoid Pacquiao like he did Mosley. Fuck that was a bitch fight.

psycoticclown
05-24-2010, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by wes_v
I hope they fight. If they do, I dont mayweather will be able to avoid Pacquiao like he did Mosley. Fuck that was a bitch fight.

That's like all of Mayweather's fights though haha. If he can't avoid them in the ring, he'll just avoid fighting them at all.

jav_
05-24-2010, 02:15 PM
i read that since pacq didn't go with the 14-days deal...mayweather is now changing the cut-off term on random blood tests up to the fight

wes_v
05-24-2010, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by psycoticclown

That's like all of Mayweather's fights though haha. If he can't avoid them in the ring, he'll just avoid fighting them at all.
true he's too technical :nut:

flipstah
05-24-2010, 03:31 PM
Eventually, Mayweather will face the strong fists of the Philippine government. :rofl:

sexualbanana
05-24-2010, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by CivicDXR
^ Mayweather will come up with something... :poosie:

Taint the blood!

mrwild
05-24-2010, 04:46 PM
mayweather will win against manny. a philipino vs an american. come on people. manny will go home a loser

95teetee
05-24-2010, 05:25 PM

That's like all of Mayweather's fights though haha. If he can't avoid them in the ring, he'll just avoid fighting them at all. Mayweather avoided Sugar Shane? Looked more to me like he dissected him:dunno:

max_boost
05-24-2010, 05:31 PM
I say Money May bribes the judges and wins a controversial one where clearly Manny should have been the winner haha

psycoticclown
05-24-2010, 05:34 PM
Read the comment about him being a bitch and running around in the Mosley fight.

GQBalla
05-24-2010, 07:28 PM
Finally! Ahahah. Goin to be sick

JordanEG6
05-25-2010, 10:13 AM
Nice!! Save the date: Nov 13th?! I'm so there no matter what the costs, I need to see this fight live.

I disagree with comments about how Mayweather handled the Mosley fight, he actually threw punches. More fighting than the Marquez fight, it was Shane that gave the poor performance.

slowboy
05-26-2010, 10:45 AM
Now Floyd demands more money for the fight...not the 50/50 split that he originally agreed to earlier this year. But Pacquaio's lawyer says they'll never agree to that. I guess this fight is never gonna happen.

max_boost
05-26-2010, 11:16 AM
Why > 50% because he thinks he's the main draw? But really how much does he want? 51%? or 70%?

What's the point of the blood test anyway? Is Mayweather subject to the blood test too? :dunno:

Joel_D
05-26-2010, 11:51 AM
According to Mayweather, he suddenly feels the need to clean up Boxing. This all started when Mayweather Sr. accused Pacquiao of being on A-Side Meth or something, despite having no proof.

Negations broke down last year when Manny would only agree to 24 days cut on blood testing. Apparently Floyd agreed to 18 day cut of date with Mosley. So Manny's since offered a 14 day cut off with a blood testing right after the fight.

Floyd is now asking for blood testing up to the day of the fight and immediately after the fight. All this, even though the UOAC said they are satisfied with the 14 day cut off.

And now Floyd is asking for 60/40 split.

Senator Manny wants 1 big fight, so his only other option at the moment is Berto or Marquez. Both fights combined wouldn't even come close what he would make with Floyd.

So here's hoping that Manny can finally corner Flloyd into fighting him.

taemo
05-26-2010, 12:00 PM
if I were manny and knew that could definitely take mayweather down, I would accept his 60/40 offer just for the satisfaction of beating mayweather up.

that and im sure mayweather would look for another excuse on why he doesn't want to fight.

Jlude
05-26-2010, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by taemo
if I were manny and knew that could definitely take mayweather down, I would accept his 60/40 offer just for the satisfaction of beating mayweather up.

that and im sure mayweather would look for another excuse on why he doesn't want to fight.

I was just thinking this before reading your post. If I were Manny, I'd take the 60/40... just so I could beat the shit out of him and take away his perfect record, which is all PBF brags about.

bastardchild
05-26-2010, 01:28 PM
Yea Pac should accept just to whoop his ass and show him who's boss.

stevieo
05-26-2010, 01:33 PM
probably wants the bigger purse cause he knows hes gonna get beat.

DENZILDON
07-16-2010, 11:03 AM
hahahaha, just saw this vid

sPiPwcZv21E

J.M.
07-16-2010, 11:55 AM
this fight will never happen :(

JordanEG6
07-16-2010, 12:09 PM
What a gigantic vagina. :facepalm:

jav_
07-16-2010, 12:15 PM
http://toprank.com/

top rank put a count down timer for mayweather to accept the fight....half a day left..

Type_S1
07-16-2010, 12:25 PM
Mayweather will win hands down.

JordanEG6
07-16-2010, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Type_S1

For a dude who is scared to lose that undefeated streak of his and clearly knows he will lose, I don't know about that.

DENZILDON
07-16-2010, 12:29 PM

Let him accept the fight first before even thinking that. :facepalm:

props to you though for still coming out as a mayweather fan. :poosie:

Type_S1
07-18-2010, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by DENZILDON

Let him accept the fight first before even thinking that. :facepalm:

props to you though for still coming out as a mayweather fan. :poosie:

I think he is a giant vagina for not accepting but IMO he deserves more then a 50/50 split then Pac anyways. He has more hype around him and will bring more money in. I have always been a fan of both fighters and if both are in top condition and Pac isn't using drugs then Mayweather would win hands down. I personally think Pac' has done drugs before since I have watched his rise to fame and almost all of his fights. The guy has been unnatural in certain fights which make me question the legitimacy of his performances.

If Mayweather doesn't accept he is a huge bitch because this is a fight everyone has wanted to see for along time. They both need one last fight then can retire.

jsn
07-18-2010, 03:33 PM

I think he is a giant vagina for not accepting but IMO he deserves more then a 50/50 split then Pac anyways. He has more hype around him and will bring more money in.

More hype and will bring in more money than Pacquiao??? yea right... Pacquiao is just as big as Mayweather, if not more popular than Mayweather now. But I do agree that he is one giant pussy though. I hate mayweather. He's probably asking for a bigger purse hoping that Pacquiao will reject the offer. If Pacquaio agrees, gayweather will just think of something else. :thumbsdow

[GaGe]
07-18-2010, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by jsn

More hype and will bring in more money than Pacquiao??? yea right... Pacquiao is just as big as Mayweather, if not more popular than Mayweather now. But I do agree that he is one giant pussy though. I hate mayweather. He's probably asking for a bigger purse hoping that Pacquiao will reject the offer. If Pacquaio agrees, gayweather will just think of something else. :thumbsdow

Pacquaio did agree to Mayweather's conditions a while ago. Mayweather says he wants to take 1-2 years off now.

Source (http://www.examiner.com/x-21442-Fight-Sports-Examiner~y2010m7d18-Birds-of-a-feather-flock-together-Floyd-Jr-and-David-Haye-are-hurting-the-sport-of-Boxing-pg-2)

403ep3
07-18-2010, 05:42 PM

I think he is a giant vagina for not accepting but IMO he deserves more then a 50/50 split then Pac anyways. He has more hype around him and will bring more money in. I have always been a fan of both fighters and if both are in top condition and Pac isn't using drugs then Mayweather would win hands down. I personally think Pac' has done drugs before since I have watched his rise to fame and almost all of his fights. The guy has been unnatural in certain fights which make me question the legitimacy of his performances.

If Mayweather doesn't accept he is a huge bitch because this is a fight everyone has wanted to see for along time. They both need one last fight then can retire.

Gayweather is really only popular in the states. Pacman is popular worldwide. Mayweather is a bitch and he will lose. Lol at pacman using drugs. Have you not seen his workout routine. He works hard to stay in the condition he's in.

I can't wait for this fight, if it ever happens!

JordanEG6
07-19-2010, 12:23 PM
Since PBF's short retirement, he stepped off the face of lighter weight boxing for awhile. Manny Pacquiao has taken over. It's pretty clear when the only face in boxing represting Nike (reaching status like Tiger, Kobe, Lance Armstrong etc for their respective sport) is also world reknown for his accomplishments for boxing as a whole. 7 belts in in different weight classes is no easy task for his size. Which is why I think he can beat PBF. And considering the circumstances, PBF knows this as well probably.

aypi
07-25-2010, 04:10 PM
its official, its going to be Pacquiao vs Margarito on Nov. 13. its for Margarito's belt so Manny is going for his 8th world title.

it sucks that we wont see pacman and PBF fight. hopefully next year when Floyd run out of money again. ;)

mushi_mushi
07-25-2010, 04:27 PM
If the fight happens it wont be an easy fight for either guy. One thing that makes this fight exciting is that both guys are some of the best fighters in the world and the fight could go any which way. Both of them have ways to win, it could end early, it could end late, it might be a decision, who knows...that's what makes this fight so great. Both guys have been steam rolling their respective divisions, so if they meet the question is who is going to go out on their shield.

I dont think its fair to question if pac is using, the guy has never tested positive. No question that floyd works hard, but I dont think pac man is taking any days off either. There are always ways around those tests, but as far as im concerned it innocent until proven guilty.

If mayweather truly wont fight because he wants to keep his undefeated record there is no way he can be considered the best in the sport. I think sugar ray robinson is the best. I wish there was a time machine allowing us to pit these guys against each other.

Personally I dont even know how margarito got a license to fight, as someone who watches the sport I will never pay for an event he's in. As a fighter I wouldnt even fight him, he shouldnt be allowed to make money boxing as far as im concerned. I hope pac man smashes him.

SlickA70
07-25-2010, 04:36 PM
There's a better chance of DETOX happening lol.

Joel_D
07-26-2010, 12:51 PM
As a boxing fan, I'm not at all happy about this particular fight.

On one hand you have Margarito a convicted cheater in 2009 for using loaded hand wraps prior to the beat down he received from Mosley. There's no way any boxing promoter or organization should be touching him as he should be serving his suspension for cheating.

The other issue I have with this fight, is with Manny for another catch weight fight at 150lb for the vacant 154lb belt title. His handlers/promoters is pretty much Cherrie picking their way so Manny can say he holds an 8th belt title.

I don't see this fight being any different then the outcome of the Cotto fight. Margarito cheated his way into beating Cotto then, how can he even come close to taking the fight to Pacman.

JordanEG6
09-03-2010, 08:33 AM
Bump.

What PBF has been doing in his spare time.

:facepalm:
umBqh_zm-c0

Jlude
09-03-2010, 09:22 AM
^^hahah what?

While Manny is preparing to fight, Floyd is doing nothing. This WILL happen someday, because so many people are calling out PBF. It's just sad that we have to wait so long.

On a side note, a friend of mine was in Manilla a couple weeks ago and in a private section of a restaurant with his family while Manny was there with his family. Took some pictures with him and chatted for a second.

poison
09-03-2010, 10:33 AM
cocky bastard. i'd love to knock his block off :guns:

KandabashiDevil
09-03-2010, 11:51 AM
Floyd will win. He is an undefeated champion. Manny is a loser ... He's lost before and will lose again. As usual, money will be on Mayweather. I hope everyone on beyond bets Manny so I can post digital pictures of me spending your money :) :rofl:

V6-BoI
09-03-2010, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by KandabashiDevil
Floyd will win. He is an undefeated champion. Manny is a loser ... He's lost before and will lose again. As usual, money will be on Mayweather. I hope everyone on beyond bets Manny so I can post digital pictures of me spending your money :) :rofl:

I don't really follow boxing much, but isn't he only undefeated because all the guys he's fought were all substantially worse than he was? Like none of the people he fought before were nearly close to Manny's caliber.

brokeass
09-03-2010, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by V6-BoI

I don't really follow boxing much, but isn't he only undefeated because all the guys he's fought were all substantially worse than he was? Like none of the people he fought before were nearly close to Manny's caliber.

Exactly. Pacman is on another friggin level.

JordanEG6
09-03-2010, 01:34 PM

He fights boxers past their prime, he's undefeated because of this. Mannys at the peak of his. He knows he will win and so does Mayweather. Hence his pussying out of the fight time and time again.

psycoticclown
09-03-2010, 01:43 PM

LOL. Look at when Floyd for De La Hoya, went to decision and barely won. Look at Pacquiao when he fought De La Hoya, completely destroyed him. Made Oscar look like a complete amateur. Ricky Hatton fights was the same thing, Mayweather TKOed him at the 10th round, Pacquiao, 2 rounds.

bubbley
09-03-2010, 01:45 PM
Floyd will destroy the pac-man!! No Contest

Jlude
09-03-2010, 02:59 PM
Look at when Floyd fought Mosley... fuck, he got rocked in the third round for the first time in his career. Almost went down if he didn't hold on for dear life. It was a good test for him, but PBF and Manny will be a great fight. I won't say either will win, because I don't know. It's going to be a great fight... Manny wants to do it, but like said above, PBF isn't interested in taking chances.

BTW... who's at the top?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_Magazine_pound_for_pound

bubbley
09-03-2010, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Jlude
Look at when Floyd fought Mosley... fuck, he got rocked in the third round for the first time in his career. Almost went down if he didn't hold on for dear life. It was a good test for him, but PBF and Manny will be a great fight. I won't say either will win, because I don't know. It's going to be a great fight... Manny wants to do it, but like said above, PBF isn't interested in taking chances.

BTW... who's at the top?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_Magazine_pound_for_pound

Someone needs to log into Wiki and fix this :rofl:

Weapon_R
09-03-2010, 03:36 PM

LOL. Look at when Floyd for De La Hoya, went to decision and barely won. Look at Pacquiao when he fought De La Hoya, completely destroyed him. Made Oscar look like a complete amateur. Ricky Hatton fights was the same thing, Mayweather TKOed him at the 10th round, Pacquiao, 2 rounds.

And Pacquiao couldn't beat Marquez, and Mayweather dominated the match. You can't compare facts by using previous fights, because each fighter (pacquiao and mayweather) have beaten fights that the other had problems with.

CivicDXR
09-03-2010, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by bubbley

Someone needs to log into Wiki and fix this :rofl:

Why? It looks right to me... :dunno:

http://www.ringtv.com/ratings/

bastardchild
09-04-2010, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by CivicDXR

Why? It looks right to me... :dunno:

http://www.ringtv.com/ratings/

Hes a Mayweather fan boy.

Supa Dexta
11-03-2010, 08:07 AM
jT4hHMIpnjU

Jlude
11-03-2010, 08:33 AM
^^:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

projekz
11-03-2010, 11:07 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I love Manny Pacquiao. Mayweather is just a little bitch. He thinks he's Mohammed Ali and just insults everyone like he's untouchable... One day someone will whoop his ass and I hope it will be Manny.