PDA

View Full Version : Anal Fistula and avoiding doctors

RecoilS14
05-24-2010, 05:00 PM
I read this outta sheer boredom but when i finished i came away with a new perspective about avoiding doctors. The blog is pretty interesting to say the least. Check it out if your bored.

http://fistula.wordpress.com/2008/10/03/my-experience-with-an-anal-fistula/

There is one photo that is NSFW, but you have to click the link.

This has nothing to do with FISTING.

rob the knob
05-24-2010, 05:38 PM
good read for people with potential health issue.

problem with internet many things to read when bored. you do read all internet and only this left to read and say why you read?

Originally posted by RecoilS14
I read this outta sheer boredom but when i finished i came away with a new perspective about avoiding doctors. The blog is pretty interesting to say the least. Check it out if your bored.

http://fistula.wordpress.com/2008/10/03/my-experience-with-an-anal-fistula/

There is one photo that is NSFW, but you have to click the link.

This has nothing to do with FISTING.

black13
05-24-2010, 05:53 PM
Interesting read. I've tried self diagnosis before on myself, mostly cause I didn't have time to sit at the doctors for two hours like the last time I went and secondly I've been watching too much HOUSE lol.

RecoilS14
05-24-2010, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by rob the knob
good read for people with potential health issue.

problem with internet many things to read when bored. you do read all internet and only this left to read and say why you read?

wut?

rob the knob
05-24-2010, 06:24 PM
mean why you read about bum problem? because bored? many other things to read when bored. you read bum?

wut?

FiveFreshFish
05-24-2010, 07:14 PM
By this stage, the swelling was even more severe. I had 2-3 permanent giant lumps between my testicles and my anus… After taking a shit, these lumps would go rock fucking hard. Dear lord it hurt. Sitting down in this state was impossible. The swelling would still go down after 12 hours or so, but the lumps didn’t disappear.

The author is an idiot because he still hadn't seen a doctor even after this point. But I applaud him for sharing his experience.

RecoilS14
05-25-2010, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish

The author is an idiot because he still hadn't seen a doctor even after this point. But I applaud him for sharing his experience.

I agree, but it is also the reason I posted the blog. A lot of people avoid going to the doctor. I dislike going to the doctor myself and this blog, regardless of the medical topic, opened my eyes a bit about the consequences of putting it off.

This guy took it to the point of extreme pain and discomfort. Another arcticle I read awhile back in Readers Digest about the same idea of avoiding seeing the doctor discussed the case of a man, who while in his 40's started to develop lumps on his body.He refused to see a doctor untill his daughter was finally able to convince him to go. Unfortunately for him he was now in his fifties. The doctor diagnosed him with a form of cancer and he passed away from it only a few short weeks later.

If that man had gone to a doctor when he first noticed the lumps he may still be alive.

Anyway, as to the other guy who is wondering why I was reading a blog about bums. When I'm bored I usually look thru Diggs. This article was from one of the Digg's. Besides if I wanted to read about an ass, what's it to you?

Knowledge is power.

Kritafo
05-25-2010, 08:02 AM

I agree, but it is also the reason I posted the blog. A lot of people avoid going to the doctor. I dislike going to the doctor myself and this blog, regardless of the medical topic, opened my eyes a bit about the consequences of putting it off.

This guy took it to the point of extreme pain and discomfort. Another arcticle I read awhile back in Readers Digest about the same idea of avoiding seeing the doctor discussed the case of a man, who while in his 40's started to develop lumps on his body.He refused to see a doctor untill his daughter was finally able to convince him to go. Unfortunately for him he was now in his fifties. The doctor diagnosed him with a form of cancer and he passed away from it only a few short weeks later.

If that man had gone to a doctor when he first noticed the lumps he may still be alive.

Anyway, as to the other guy who is wondering why I was reading a blog about bums. When I'm bored I usually look thru Diggs. This article was from one of the Digg's. Besides if I wanted to read about an ass, what's it to you?

Knowledge is power.

Don't ever use the internet to diagnose something that could potentially be life threatening. My sister self diagnosed herself with menopause, now a body full of cancer and nothing but regret. We have Dr.'s for a reason. Sitting in a walk-in for 2 hours is better than oh sorry there is no treatment for you.