PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever heard of Godspeed?

Twin_Cam_Turbo
05-26-2010, 09:20 PM
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with the quality or use of godspeed parts?

Sentry
05-27-2010, 12:34 AM
It's the same stuff any of the other ebay "brands" sell.

What are you looking at buying? Intercoolers are safe, turbos and manifolds and wastegates are hit and miss.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
05-27-2010, 10:57 AM
I was just surfing Ebay and noticed some turbos. I know you get what you pay for, but I bought a Garrett GT28 brand new and it was defective, and Garrett told me I could buy a new one from them or fuck off, so I really dislike Garrett now. I just noticed how much stuff you can get from one of those Ebay turbo kits for $500.

Scope951
05-27-2010, 06:30 PM
You really cannot go into it expecting much, considering you are not paying much either.

I am planning on trying out the Full arm suspension kit, based on various reviews on both NicoClub and Zilvia I have confidence it will satisfy very temporary needs before I replace it with the final set up.

The kit can be had for less than 400$ from ebay.

As for turbo's and manifolds, as mentioned above it really is hit or miss, Ludelvr(sp) I believe was or still is running an ebay turbo, there are a couple honda's boosting around with ebay turbo's as well.

Attempt to find which distributor people have had most success with and go on a limb and "sacrifice" $300 on a turbo, either it is lesson learned or you have yourself a turbo to romp on.