PDA

View Full Version : Sait Parking Pass

#1Stunna
12-12-2003, 02:10 PM
Does anyone know someone who doesn't need/use there sait parking pass??

Davetronz
12-12-2003, 03:34 PM
Check your PM dude.
Seriously take that into account before you look into this any further...

j_gor78
12-13-2003, 02:05 AM
I could use a sait parking pass aswell???

Davetronz
12-14-2003, 01:49 AM
One word of caution STRONG caution.
Do NOT NOT NOT obtain a residence parking pass by any means if you dont live in residence, and do NOT obtain an instructor pass if you are not an instructor.
I am living with the consequences of my actions now...

I know that the parking office outside of the rink sells passes for P12 after about the first week of a semester.
I think they are about $80/mo

illeagle
12-14-2003, 02:01 AM
Parking at SAIT? haha, I worked there, and I always had to park way out in the boonies. Take a train. The station is closer. Being late sucked, because on top of being late your exhausted from the 2 hour hike...

ACS-e36
12-25-2003, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by FastDak318
One word of caution STRONG caution.
Do NOT NOT NOT obtain a residence parking pass by any means if you dont live in residence, and do NOT obtain an instructor pass if you are not an instructor.
I am living with the consequences of my actions now...

I know that the parking office outside of the rink sells passes for P12 after about the first week of a semester.
I think they are about $80/mo

and the consequences are...?

Davetronz
12-25-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by ACS-e36

and the consequences are...?
Im not allowed to park on campus for the rest of my time at SAIT. If I am found to have a vehicle on campus I will be ticketed and towed.
My non-academic record has also been flagged for "dishonesty".
It wont affect my diploma, but it has been flagged for whenever I pay for something.

2000impreza
12-26-2003, 09:21 PM
whoa.. that sucks man. i was going to get a residence parking pass off a friend but guess its a good thing i never went through with it.