PDA

View Full Version : Free Bunny *KEEPING HER*

Focus
12-12-2003, 03:14 PM
My son shed tears so we need to keep the bunny. Sorry.

We have a 2 year old bunny and she needs a new home. We have two kids and a dog and the bunny is not getting the attention that it needs.....let me know if anyone can give her a good home......

She is a grey dwarf names Dust

rc2002
12-12-2003, 03:24 PM
Any pictures? How hard is it to take care of a rabbit?

Focus
12-12-2003, 03:43 PM
very simple to take care of a bunny....feed her and give her water everyday, change her cage avery couple of days and the fun part....play with her!

DUBBED
12-12-2003, 03:49 PM
i have two questions:

Does it poo everywhere or is it pretty good about that?

How well does it get along with dogs?

cus mine is kindof a bastard at first and it will take him a couple days to get used to a new pet.

Focus
12-12-2003, 03:58 PM
we have a dog and they generally ignore each other....as for the poo.....she seems to only go in her cage...I guess if you left her out for hours on end she would prob. go poo, but even if she does they are just pellets that are easy to clean up.

She is very cute, and loves to cuddle while watching movies! Our family loves her very much, but as I said it is just getting kind of hard with a new baby to give her the "play" time that she needs

DUBBED
12-12-2003, 04:03 PM
lol nice i'll ask my mummy... hahaha shed be pissed if i just brought a rabbit home....

three33
12-12-2003, 04:10 PM
does she shed?...I might be interested...just have to talk it over with my gf

Focus
12-12-2003, 04:26 PM
she sheds in the spring time when she is getting rid of her winter coat..

Focus
12-12-2003, 10:45 PM
sorry, My son was too heartbroken to give her up!! Many tears were shed, so I guess we will have to try our best with the bunny. Sorry, to those who were checking with their "mommys" ;)
Once again I want to apologize. If my son gets over his love of bunnies I will let you know. :thumbsup: