PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

GoThIcWiTcH
12-12-2003, 03:16 PM
I am new here,signed up last night and would like to chat to people who aren't close minded and whom are accepting of others No .. :bullshit: please :D

sandman
12-12-2003, 03:19 PM
welcome to beyond :D
jus curiious wats ur ride, it says "beloved"?

DUBBED
12-12-2003, 03:20 PM
welcome :thumbsup:

Davetronz
12-12-2003, 03:33 PM
Judging from your profile you might have chosen the wrong forum...
Try www.beyondthegrave.ca

:dunno:

GoThIcWiTcH
12-12-2003, 03:58 PM
Greetings ,Would like to thank "Sandman" & DUBBED for your welcome...

For FastDak318 I basically came here as I was looking up information about crossing the border and this link came up about the border and ect ..so here I am :) I am just an openminded person that will check out the site anyways and chat to others

Danger_Mouse
12-12-2003, 04:24 PM
EVERYONE HIDE UR CROSS'S AND BIBLES!!! HERE COME THE HAPPY PEOPLE!!!

... uhh yea... why would u join a Car Enthusiast forum if your not enthusiastic about cars???

GO BACK TO HELL

GoThIcWiTcH
12-12-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Danger_Mouse

... uhh yea... why would u join a Car Enthusiast forum if your not enthusiastic about cars???

GO BACK TO HELL

Read above , where I answered FastDak318 as I hate to repeat myself
Hell is on earth ,I am already here ,If this was heaven there wouldn't be so much negativity and ignorance from others.I am just as human as you and I .Treat me with repsect and you shall get it in return:)

Moonracer
12-12-2003, 06:42 PM
Welcome! Being open minded is certainly a good thing but you also can't take things too seriously, specifically a forum like this one. :)

DUBBED
12-12-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by GoThIcWiTcH
I am new here,signed up last night and would like to chat to people who aren't close minded and whom are accepting of others No .. :bullshit: please :D

do you like hockey?

illeagle
12-12-2003, 07:10 PM
do you like anything besides your beloved........

1badPT
12-12-2003, 07:20 PM
:confused: :dunno:

hi :nut:

JAYMEZ
12-12-2003, 07:20 PM
whats or who is your beloved :confused:

D'z Nutz
12-12-2003, 07:22 PM
You guys do a fantastic job of welcoming new members, regardless of what their beliefs are :thumbsup:

:rolleyes:

Anyways, welcome GoThIcWiTcH. Please disregard the children.

thich
12-12-2003, 07:30 PM
welcome i guess; enjoy your stay.

I'm not that open-minded... someone once told me not to be so open-minded; your brain could fall out. :tongue:

have fun!

AquamosH
12-12-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
You guys do a fantastic job of welcoming new members, regardless of what their beliefs are :thumbsup:

:werd: Welcome.

Kamen
12-12-2003, 07:37 PM

:werd: Welcome to Beyond!
Ignore Danger_Mouse, he likes teh cawk. :thumbsdow

ninjak84
12-12-2003, 08:24 PM
GO BACK TO HELL

Go back to the land of the banned, homo.

Welcome to the boards :)

GoThIcWiTcH
12-12-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Moonracer
Welcome! Being open minded is certainly a good thing but you also can't take things too seriously, specifically a forum like this one. :)

Thanks for the kind welcome Moonracer.:)

GoThIcWiTcH
12-12-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by DUBBED

do you like hockey?

Yes , Go Leafs Go!! I epecially pay close attention to hockey especially when they become into boxing matches :D

FiveFreshFish
12-12-2003, 09:11 PM
Welcome. Just ignore the trolls, poor grammar, shitty spelling, personal attacks, and attention whores and you'll do well here!

DUBBED
12-12-2003, 09:15 PM

Yes , Go Leafs Go!! I epecially pay close attention to hockey especially when they become into boxing matches :D

NICE... how did you stumble upon beyond?

GoThIcWiTcH
12-12-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by illeagle
do you like anything besides your beloved........

Well that depends on what topic you are refering too. My beloved is mine soulmate and we love each other deeply and very much. We are very faithful to one another and enjoy each other's company.
Things I do like to do in mine spare time would be write poetry/dark erotica, I like to draw and paint, I like making art from scratch and free hand from the computer from Windows paint and I also Love making photos into creative nice art,.using adobe photoshop.Music I listen to would range from,Classical, Gothic/gothicmetal,Death/Black Metal/Retrogoth/Darkwave Music/ Some alternative/ect. -Rammstein,Rob Zombie,NIN,COF,Marilyn Manson,The cure,the cult,David Bowie,Retro-goth, Dead&Alive,Bacchus,Cruciform Injection,Gates of dawn,Xiphoid Process,Deathboy,gothgrinder,volitaire,the gothsicles,
pixial,triphopgothindustrialism,Kyron5,Electrostatic,Gargotheron,
bebe ,Imresisted,Tristinia, Gothica,Type-O-Negative,Bauhass,Die Form,System of the Down,Slayer,Celtic Frost,Dimmu Borgir ,well you get the idea .. lol

I am into the occults & paranormal things interest me I have an open mind, I like fetish clubs I am pretty blunt person ,say what`s on my mind, I like to read HP lovecraft,stephen king books,biographies on artists and history,ect.Believe in the paranormal and believe spirirts & vampires,exist
Movies i like are Nosforatu, Bram Stroker`s dracula,Dracula 2000, In the Shadow of the Vampire,(u may as well say any vamp movie!! lol)or occult film ,The Crow,Fantastic Planet-,quintin Taritino flicks,any horror flick,hellraiser, Fear.com ,The Ring. Thriller movies,ect Jay & Silent Bob Movies, Jackass ,Lord Of The Rings,The Last Unicorn,Fritz The Cat.. ect

Well hope that was enough info on myself that you would like to know what else I like ..That sums up all of it .. :D

GoThIcWiTcH
12-12-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by 1badPT
:confused: :dunno:

hi :nut:

Greetings ,thanks :nut: for stopping by and saying hi,I appreciate it :D

GoThIcWiTcH
12-12-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
whats or who is your beloved :confused:

My beloved is Mine soulmate,my love, my precious beautiful dark :angel: ...... :)

GoThIcWiTcH
12-12-2003, 09:29 PM

Regreets D'z Nutz ,Thanks for the kind warm welcome , & thanks for thr advice :) I shall keep it in mind.

GoThIcWiTcH
12-12-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by thich
welcome i guess; enjoy your stay.

I'm not that open-minded... someone once told me not to be so open-minded; your brain could fall out. :tongue:

have fun!

Thanks still for your unsure welcome..:) I appreciate you welcoming me anyways ,:D That last commet was cute .LOL

GoThIcWiTcH
12-12-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84

Go back to the land of the banned, homo.

Welcome to the boards :)

Um thanks for the welcome I think.. although I ain't no Homo unless you were talking to Danger_Mouse :D lol

GoThIcWiTcH
12-12-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish
Welcome. Just ignore the trolls, poor grammar, shitty spelling, personal attacks, and attention whores and you'll do well here!

Greetings,Thanks for the welcome and the great advice,:)

Weapon_R
12-12-2003, 09:39 PM

Um thanks for the welcome I think.. although I ain't no Homo unless you were talking to Danger_Mouse :D lol

He was referring to danger_mouse, who had recently been a member of the banned club.

Welcome!

missblondie
12-12-2003, 09:40 PM
welcome

GoThIcWiTcH
12-12-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by DUBBED

NICE... how did you stumble upon beyond?

Well I was doing a seach about the United States boarder about getting through as I was going to come over there and visit my beloved(my love), and this site came up as people were asking questions and making statements about getting over the border from Canada,So in order to be able to post a question I had to sign up and here I am.:D

GoThIcWiTcH
12-12-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

He was referring to danger_mouse, who had recently been a member of the banned club.

Welcome!

Greetings Weapon_R.. Thanks for that acknowledgement,I thought that was what he meant and was telling that too .:) Didn't know there was a banned club included in here.:D AS most sites wouldn't let you back in it if you were banned.Thanks for the welcome here as well. I greatly appreciate it .

GoThIcWiTcH
12-12-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by acuraxx
welcome

Greetings ,Thanks acuraxx for your warm welcome. It's greatly appreciated :)

GoThIcWiTcH
12-12-2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by AquamosH

:werd: Welcome.

Thanks AquamosH for your kind welcome :)

GoThIcWiTcH
12-12-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Kamen

:werd: Welcome to Beyond!
Ignore Danger_Mouse, he likes teh cawk. :thumbsdow

Thanks for your kind welcome to this site. LOL @ your comment about Danger_Mouse,......:rofl:

Ben
12-13-2003, 12:16 AM
Welcome to the forum! :) Enjoy your stay.

I would like to point out that we have implemented a feature on our forum that allows you to quote more than one person in a single post. If you note the top right corner of each post, it contains a box labled 'quote'. Clicking thbis selects who you would like to reply to, and then you can just reply to each one within one post. This makes it easier to respond to multiple people instead of making many posts one after another :)

I shall exemplify this below:

Well I was doing a seach about the United States boarder about getting through as I was going to come over there and visit my beloved(my love), and this site came up as people were asking questions and making statements about getting over the border from Canada,So in order to be able to post a question I had to sign up and here I am.:D

Awesome, Beyond is common on most search engines

Greetings Weapon_R.. Thanks for that acknowledgement,I thought that was what he meant and was telling that too .:) Didn't know there was a banned club included in here.:D AS most sites wouldn't let you back in it if you were banned.Thanks for the welcome here as well. I greatly appreciate it .

Yeah, we dont tollerate insolence :)

Greetings ,Thanks acuraxx for your warm welcome. It's greatly appreciated :)

Shes cool!

Thanks AquamosH for your kind welcome :)

So is he

Thanks for your kind welcome to this site. LOL @ your comment about Danger_Mouse,......:rofl:

yeah, Danger_Mouse needs to smarten up.

Davetronz
12-13-2003, 01:35 AM
If you maybe like drinking beer than I will try to be nice :)
And welcome, sorry about my earlier comment.

GTS Jeff
12-13-2003, 02:28 AM

u could try to be a bit more warm yourself. its not much a good hello speech when u tell ppl to shut up about bullshit and closemindedness.

GO BACK TO HELL thats not cool dude. how do u know gothicwitch came from hell? how do u know gw isnt into cars? and even then, beyond.ca is based in canada, a free country.

anyhoo, welcome to beyond. just out of curiousity, are u a witch like your username says? what gender are u? and what "religion" (i use the term loosely) do u practice, if at all? :D

googe
12-13-2003, 03:51 AM

Read above , where I answered FastDak318 as I hate to repeat myself
Hell is on earth ,I am already here ,If this was heaven there wouldn't be so much negativity and ignorance from others.I am just as human as you and I .Treat me with repsect and you shall get it in return:)

oops, you forgot, you dont believe in hell OR heaven! youre wiccan, remember?

danger_mouse, please refrain from using christian terms, you will offend the witch!

how i long for you and your beloved to become one, i wish you all the best of luck attempting to cross the border!

James
12-13-2003, 04:00 AM

Good stuff! :thumbsup:.....welcome!