PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Pissing on McIvor storefront

nonsane
05-29-2010, 11:50 PM
Went to grab some beers at the liquor store there and dude gets out of his car and proceeds to piss on the storefront of the Hair Candy place.

Goes back to the car, pushes out all the garbage into the parking lot, and drives away.

Bonus points: passenger was throwing back a beer.

Licence plate: PUH-212
(red sedan)

Note: I don't _think_ the driver was drunk as i walked near him and tried to get a whiff to see if he smelled of booze after seeing the passenger drinking(pre-piss)

I know spotted threads typically require pics, but if you want to look at pics of dudes pissing on the internet, you know where to go..

Flame away ;)

Cos
05-29-2010, 11:53 PM
266-1234 :dunno:

nonsane
05-29-2010, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Cos
266-1234 :dunno:

Ah i knew i was forgetting something in my original post. I was hoping for some public shame rather than having to go to court for a 100$ littering fine or something.

StreetRacerX
05-29-2010, 11:56 PM
Sounds like typical slacker behavior, its easier to stop somewhere outside and piss than to find a gas station or convenience store to use their washroom.

nonsane
05-30-2010, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by StreetRacerX
Sounds like typical slacker behavior, its easier to stop somewhere outside and piss than to find a gas station or convenience store to use their washroom.

Hey, we all have emergencies. but the storefront window?

dj_rice
05-30-2010, 12:29 AM
Theres a video on Youtube of a chick inside a Mac's on Whyte Ave in Edmonton pissing right in front of the cashier table with people in the store all watching.
FjlKw7z4aj8

CA18-S13
05-30-2010, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by StreetRacerX

The worst part is that there IS a gas station not 100ft from the that place. haha

TomcoPDR
05-30-2010, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by dj_rice
Theres a video on Youtube of a chick inside a Mac's on Whyte Ave in Edmonton pissing right in front of the cashier table with people in the store all watching.
FjlKw7z4aj8

lol looks fun

CUG
05-30-2010, 03:24 AM
Does McIvor own the place??

RY213
05-30-2010, 09:51 AM
FjlKw7z4aj8

Wow, what a piece of trash whore...

Integra10
05-30-2010, 09:20 PM
FjlKw7z4aj8

That's the kind of girl you bring home to mom.

:barf: :barf:

911fever
05-31-2010, 08:49 AM
FjlKw7z4aj8

wow what a disgusting girl :barf:

StreetRacerX
05-31-2010, 08:52 AM
HAHA WTF? Well......judging by the reactions pissing all over the place seems to be the norm in Edmonton.

Shlade
05-31-2010, 12:26 PM
hey, when you gotta go... you gotta go.

I dont know if any of you guys live in shawnessy/bridlewood area but theres always the 2 asian couples pulling their shopping cart around filled with bottles, Yeah the dude likes to rummage threw the blue boxes, My dad was looking threw the window and as he looked like he was making his way off our property,

He pulls down his pants and takes a shit beside the Mailbox, No joke, right beside the house, Directly beside the mailbox.

True story. Sick shit :barf: Literally.

FraserB
05-31-2010, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Shlade
hey, when you gotta go... you gotta go.

I dont know if any of you guys live in shawnessy/bridlewood area but theres always the 2 asian couples pulling their shopping cart around filled with bottles, Yeah the dude likes to rummage threw the blue boxes, My dad was looking threw the window and as he looked like he was making his way off our property,

He pulls down his pants and takes a shit beside the Mailbox, No joke, right beside the house, Directly beside the mailbox.

True story. Sick shit :barf: Literally.

Is that the same couple that bottle picks but drives the newer BMW?

Shlade
05-31-2010, 05:22 PM
haha i have no idea? They must be doing DAMN good if their driving a bmw lmao