PDA

View Full Version : What do you do for your birthday?

Jour
05-30-2010, 01:05 PM
What's a good place to celebrate your birthday at?
Something fun that people can overall enjoy and go home remembering how much fun they had... 20+ people.

Anything you suggest? That's not too expensive...
Other than the usual... dinner or clubbing thing.
It's so overrated.

R!zz0
05-30-2010, 01:09 PM
Tell you wife or girlfriend to bring home a cake for you...After you blow out the candles, tell her to blow you out too and call it a night.

Pahnda
05-30-2010, 01:20 PM
CTF paintball and everyone on the winning team takes a shot of their choice after each 3rd capture.

dj_rice
05-30-2010, 01:35 PM
Go to Shakers for a full day of go carting, and laser tag and whatever else they have there?

Spoons
05-30-2010, 03:24 PM
1) Buy a couple of really shitty mini-vans (preferably free).
2) Drive you and all your friends to the middle of no where (near a lake, needed for step 5).
3) Get drunk.
4) Eat birthday cake laced with acid or shrooms (personal preference on which).
5) Drive mini-vans into lake and fully submerge.
6) Tell everyone to have fun on their wild adventure on getting home.

Might not be the most fun, but damn that would be a night no one would forget.

Darkane
05-30-2010, 05:30 PM
If you're single - you have no choice.

You go out and get gunned.

If you're in a relationship your woman better cook you a meal, swallow your load and let you do whatever you want that day.

Seriously.

spikerS
05-30-2010, 06:55 PM
I drag my birthday out into a week.

Every year, I head up to the lake with friends, and we camp. We spend most of the day drinking and fishing and have a blast.

DJ_NAV
05-30-2010, 10:19 PM
I think a day long party is the way to go.... One of the better ones I went to recently was a kegger bbq at 2-3pm that went until about 9.. and then hit up the club. I know 9 is early, but this was during stampede time so the clubs were busy.

Ben
05-31-2010, 12:38 AM
My birthday is on St Patricks day... nuff said. lol

vps
05-31-2010, 12:54 AM
BBQ is always a good option for lots of people, and this time of year is pretty decent for BBQs (not recently though)

JordanEG6
05-31-2010, 01:16 AM
Shooting range?
Paintball?
Airsoft?

Maybe leave town for a day for some white water rafting or golf or BBQing?

There are alot of things you can arrange ahead of time. For me, I'd much rather do that kind of shit than clubbing.

2Valve0
05-31-2010, 01:20 AM
Go to shanks :dunno:

max_boost
05-31-2010, 02:36 AM
I usually hide on my b-day. Quickly get through it and if no one remembers, even better. Getting old sucks. I couldn't careless about receiving presents and celebrating it. Anyone else like that out there? :rofl:

Grogador
05-31-2010, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
I usually hide on my b-day. Quickly get through it and if no one remembers, even better. Getting old sucks. I couldn't careless about receiving presents and celebrating it. Anyone else like that out there? :rofl:

Oh yes. "No one" hopefully includes me. Binge drinking alone ftw!

TomcoPDR
05-31-2010, 04:00 AM

Didn't you just celebrate yours in China???

use www.sex141.com?

stealth1313
05-31-2010, 06:38 AM
I went to race city since it was on Friday and them went to club after and got hammed

derran.m
05-31-2010, 09:54 AM

the wife always makes a big deal out of birthdays .... and I could give a fuck ... the important ones, 18, 21, 25, 30, 40 - those are the ones to party and fucking hard ... but the rest ... who cares? :dunno: get wasted, get blown, get laid, go to bed ... good enough for me :thumbsup:

beyond_ban
05-31-2010, 10:01 AM

I like to just blend in as if it was just another day. It is nice when your friends remember and go out of the way to make you feel like your not dying to quickly. I hate when people update their facebook with "My birthday in 3 days!!!!" and then "It's my birthday!!!!" Seriously, who gives a fuck.

Tomaz
05-31-2010, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by beyond_ban

I like to just blend in as if it was just another day. It is nice when your friends remember and go out of the way to make you feel like your not dying to quickly. I hate when people update their facebook with "My birthday in 3 days!!!!" and then "It's my birthday!!!!" Seriously, who gives a fuck.

1andonly
05-31-2010, 11:44 AM
Go hiking. The hike should give you time to think and reflect what you did last year and what you'll do this year. At the summit, you'll feel a sense of accomplishments and that should be a good kickoff to your bday.

Or get wasted.....

Speed_69
05-31-2010, 12:19 PM
I'm only 23 and I'm already like you lol

swak
05-31-2010, 12:19 PM
Last year i had a major final exam on my birthday... then stayed up all night....

..... studying for a final the next day.

stealth1313
05-31-2010, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by 1andonly
Go hiking. The hike should give you time to think and reflect what you did last year and what you'll do this year. At the summit, you'll feel a sense of accomplishments and that should be a good kickoff to your bday.

Or get wasted..... First part sounded kinda gay and you saved it at the end though

Twin_Cam_Turbo
05-31-2010, 12:24 PM
Last year I had dinner with my best friend and my family, year before I had dinner with my best friend and my family, year before that I didnt do anything etc etc etc.