PDA

View Full Version : FS: 95 Honda Civic Del Sol Again

stymko99
12-12-2003, 11:50 PM
Hi all.

Making a last ditch attempt to get some interest in my sol and sell it before i put it in the garage until spring.

1995 Honda Del Sol Si with SOHC Vtec motor.

201km's, mostly highway miles. Previous owner lived 100km from work and used it as a commuter.

Black.

5sp

All options except air, but who really needs air on a car that has a removeable hardtop. So easy to remove really, that your chick could do it in 1 min. Stores in trunk easily.

Car is in great shape. No rust or sign of. Very few dings and chips. Newer condition goodyear rubber as well as recently redone pads on back as well as rotors.

Car was a Texas car for the majority of its life and has never gone through the winter, salt, sanding and cold starts.

Car was recently inspected, only two weeks ago, with only problem being rear brakes which were fixed.

Cars uses no oil whatsoever, and still pulls hard to the redline like a vtec should. Car is very light so it has lots of pickup.

Am looking to buy a sport utility so am looking to sell the sol, if not into the garage she goes and it'll be my summer cruiser and your look at me with envy as I pass you with the top off.

Am reducing my previous price down significantly from $$9200 for a quick sale.

Can offer the buyer, and the buyer only parts including body kits, wings, rims, springs, and other goodies at wholesale cost as I own a accessory shop and get great discounts from major suppliers. I can't work these things into the price of the car however.

Make me some offers. My taking price is a lot lower than you think!!

stymko99
12-12-2003, 11:51 PM
side

topher91
12-13-2003, 11:11 AM
Nice ride.....free bump.....too bad its not a DOHC!!!

max_boost
12-13-2003, 12:08 PM
Where did you get the inspection done?

stymko99
12-13-2003, 05:52 PM
Inspection was done at a local garage in Lethbridge area.

I could pass along the results of it or let someone talk to the mechanic who performed it if so desired.

Yeah, DOHC Del Sol must scream because the SOHC has great power and is a delight to rev up and rip around town in.

A true cold air intake and freeflow exhaust would turn this car into a real pocket rocket.

Might have to do it myself if nobody shows interest, in the spring of course when I can be minus the top.

my number is 382-1438 for anybody who wants to know more about my sol.

air_mikey
12-14-2003, 09:09 PM
bump for a fellow sol owner

tegdream
12-15-2003, 10:25 AM
201km miles?

so 200K miles or kms?

ApexDrift
12-15-2003, 11:07 AM
are you willing to trade with cash?

stymko99
12-15-2003, 12:15 PM
Sorry fot the ambiguity on the odometer.

It has 201,XXX kilometers on it.

Would prefer cash but PM offers on cash + trades and I'll certainly consider them.

-S

cocoabrova
12-15-2003, 04:58 PM
No need to double-post this.