06-02-2010, 12:51 AM
Decided to pay the ticket

thank you for the input

Grogador
06-02-2010, 12:51 AM
It's a parking ticket.

zyruz
06-02-2010, 12:56 AM
I parked in the right place though, all the cars that were park in that area didn't get a ticket except me.

Sentry
06-02-2010, 01:02 AM
I loled, yeah it's a parking ticket. Not really much you can do.

zyruz
06-02-2010, 01:04 AM
lol I guess i should just pay it eh? is it gonna effect my insurance in the future?

Sentry
06-02-2010, 01:08 AM
Not at all.

Grogador
06-02-2010, 01:13 AM
You should go back to where you parked and double-check the signs. Either you are blind (in which case pay the $30) or parking patrol is a bunch of stupid assholes (they are) and you should dispute it!

FiveFreshFish
06-02-2010, 01:31 AM
You can fight parking tickets. Might take several hours out of your day if you feel it's worth disputing.

theken
06-02-2010, 02:10 AM
well its no parking there 7-9 you parked in that zone between those times, and you are lucky you did not get towed. pay the 40 bucks and don't park there in those times, read the signs carefully.
You got the ticket and nobody else did becasue they parked after 9

scat330
06-02-2010, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by zyruz

Can anyone tell me which stop light it was, because I don't remember anything that I missed stopping, I don't run any red stop light or speed up to beat the yellow light.

Originally posted by Grogador
It's a parking ticket.

LOL how do you confuse a parking ticket with a traffic ticket?

theken
06-02-2010, 09:37 AM
Did u confuse traffic with parking? Cause that's also hard to do. Driving, stopped.

Kennyredline
06-02-2010, 09:41 AM
Can anyone tell me which stop light it was, because I don't remember anything that I missed stopping, I don't run any red stop light or speed up to beat the yellow light.

I have clear records no ticket or accident

Is it a possible to request a photo to prove this situation just to know where in happened or to know it if was really me?

Yes folks, this person has a drivers license.:facepalm:
Btw OP, thanks for the vehicle description, I'll make a wide berth.

D. Dub
06-02-2010, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Kennyredline

I have clear records no ticket or accident

Is it a possible to request a photo to prove this situation just to know where in happened or to know it if was really me?

Yes folks, this person has a drivers license.:facepalm:
Btw OP, thanks for the vehicle description, I'll make a wide berth.

Boggles the mind doesn't it. IMO the Alberta government needs to put licensing and driver training under review.

zyruz
06-02-2010, 10:53 AM
I decided to pay for it thanks for the info

btw ive been driving for 4 yrs and ive never seen parking/traffic ticket looks like lol i apologize for my ignorance

Again thanks

Kennyredline
06-02-2010, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by zyruz
I decided to pay for it thanks for the info

btw ive been driving for 4 yrs and ive never seen parking/traffic ticket looks like lol i apologize for my ignorance

Again thanks

Well, parking tickets are made up of the same letters of the alphabet as other words, just like the no stopping sign you parked in front of. Good for you paying the ticket; a ray of sunshine in an otherwise dark world.:thumbsup:

Grogador
06-02-2010, 01:33 PM
LoL you guys are MEAN!

...I like it :devil:

ryansteg
06-02-2010, 01:34 PM
get dad to pay for it :D