PDA

View Full Version : Best cosmetic surgeon in Calgary?

Expiredsoda
06-03-2010, 12:41 PM
Long story short, I'm interested in getting a nose job. If I had a nickel for every time I heard "youd be hot if it wasn't for your nose", I'd be able to afford five nose jobs by now...

Make fun if you want, I don't give a shit, if you had my nose you would be asking the same question as me. ;)

colt22
06-03-2010, 12:48 PM
pics of said nose?

spike98
06-03-2010, 12:52 PM
Who the fuck says that to someone really?

Your response should be "Ya? Well if you weren't such a prick, id may consider giving you the time of day."

IMO leave it. Your face is what gives you character. Now bewbs on the other hand. D cup or bust (no pun)

Expiredsoda
06-03-2010, 12:52 PM
Not going to happen. :)

bubbley
06-03-2010, 01:52 PM
pics of butt?

aklalani
06-03-2010, 02:08 PM
http://whidden.ca/

Hands down the best in Calgary. Might be a little biased because I know them personally. :)

sputnik
06-03-2010, 02:12 PM
Just a word of warning.

Nose jobs still run the risk of getting infected and going horribly wrong. I know of someone who got one done (in Alberta) and is now in the process of losing her nose altogether.

Is it worth the risk to you?

Why not just be happy in your own body?

gts_gurl
06-03-2010, 02:15 PM
I agree with spike, who actually says that to people??

But, if you are serious about cosmetic surgery, your best bet is to call around to different surgeons in Calgary (if you prefer to have it done locally) and set up consultations. At least this way, you can talk/meet the nurses and or doctors that you would be trusting to take care of you while you are under, and not to mention the outcome of your nose. Picking a surgeon isn't something you should do from hear say....

Also, if it's an option for you, look into some places in the US... cheaper surgery, and I found they have more experience, better qualifications and superior customer service compared to local Dr's.

Neil4Speed
06-03-2010, 02:16 PM
Just be careful... Its the nose that starts it all..

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_DSacI0cV-t4/SmtZranYzRI/AAAAAAAAAIE/8Oc-BTdfBEA/s400/michael-jackson-prosthetic-nose.jpg

shakalaka
06-03-2010, 02:18 PM
Man that is the most fucked up thing I've ever heard. Who the hell would actually say, 'hey you're hot, too bad you got a big nose'. Wtf? You should tell those people to go fuck themselves.

bubbley
06-03-2010, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by shakalaka
Man that is the most fucked up thing I've ever heard. Who the hell would actually say, 'hey you're hot, too bad you got a big nose'. Wtf? You should tell those people to go fuck themselves.

She talkn crap..no way random people say that crap, probably just to justify getting it and to make herself feel better.

Weapon_R
06-03-2010, 02:30 PM
Paul Whidden.

Quizzes
06-03-2010, 02:31 PM
Sorry... I don't mean to be rude, but the situation just reminded me of this:

PSpwLaMkq9s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSpwLaMkq9s

Neil4Speed
06-03-2010, 03:13 PM
Hahahha Quizzes Classic!