PDA

View Full Version : LF: Red lugnuts (civic)

mdeluxe
06-04-2010, 04:24 PM
Whats a reliable/good site to order lugnuts online? looking for a set (12mm x 1.5") in RED..... unless someone has a set to sell....

I saw WorkWheels styles.. I really like the open-ended ones but they have but are around $200 which is crazy.. What other brands are out there that do the trick and that comes with a lock, etc... all necessary parts for a good price..

some brands I came across are BLOX, Muteki, MXP. Not really sure whats good and where is the best place to get a set.

Thanks for your help

WrongWheelDrive
06-04-2010, 04:28 PM
Just make sure your seat is correct for whatever rims you plan on running with (OEM or A/M).

$200 sounds about ballpark for a set of 20 new...

mdeluxe
06-04-2010, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by WrongWheelDrive
Just make sure your seat is correct for whatever rims you plan on running with (OEM or A/M).

$200 sounds about ballpark for a set of 20 new...

oh ok, never really went lugnut shopping I didnt know if that was too steep.

I would be using them on my SIR, I have a set of Tenzo Mach 10 rims

mdeluxe
06-04-2010, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by mdeluxe
Whats a reliable/good site to order lugnuts online? looking for a set (12mm x 1.5") in RED..... unless someone has a set to sell....

I saw WorkWheels styles.. I really like the open-ended ones but they have but are around $200 which is crazy.. What other brands are out there that do the trick and that comes with a lock, etc... all necessary parts for a good price..

some brands I came across are BLOX, Muteki, MXP. Not really sure whats good and where is the best place to get a set.

Thanks for your help

EDITED... had the wrong size

found a few open-ended sets on ebay. Not sure if its a good idea to buy them on there cuz what if they dont fit or something else comes up with receiving them

Dodobird
06-05-2010, 11:47 AM
Go talk to Bob at UrbanX. I just recently picked up a set of Gorilla red lugs for $40 and they work perfectly. Came with a lock and everything.

moka989
06-05-2010, 03:11 PM
go up to the honda dealership on barlow and 7th ave NE. Go to parts, they have a aftermarket preformance parts section there, i got mine there.

mdeluxe
06-05-2010, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by moka989
go up to the honda dealership on barlow and 7th ave NE. Go to parts, they have a aftermarket preformance parts section there, i got mine there.
ok ill check it out thanks

TheBoss
06-05-2010, 04:06 PM
ProjectKics, about 170-220 for a full set of 20 with key and everything u can get the ones that wiegh 26 grams in total!!

mdeluxe
06-05-2010, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by TheBoss
ProjectKics, about 170-220 for a full set of 20 with key and everything u can get the ones that wiegh 26 grams in total!!

i was kinda hoping around 100.. but thanks ill look at those also