PDA

View Full Version : www.tripres.com

banned3x
06-05-2010, 12:37 AM
tripres
going to vegas on the 20-24th

has anyone used them before?
it the best and easiest site ive seen soo far. it give you the rates and avilability.
$22 a night does that sound reasonable? theres really good prices on there. we are thinking of staying at imperial $20 or excaliber $36 or sahara $26 a night. help thanks

is this site good?

Weapon_R
06-05-2010, 12:48 AM
Tripres is a reliable site. I've used it many times before. $22 isn't unusual in vegas, but you will end up in something like Hooters or Circus Circus. Spend $50 and you'll get something decent.

ExtraSlow
06-05-2010, 08:08 AM
If you want a cheap place, the Imperial Palace is my fave just based on the awesome location.
There are lots of nicer places, Mirage is my pick for "mid level" hotels. Again, good location.

C_Dave45
06-05-2010, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow
If you want a cheap place, the Imperial Palace is my fave just based on the awesome location.
There are lots of nicer places, Mirage is my pick for "mid level" hotels. Again, good location.

NOT the Excalibur!!!!....that place has turned into a shit hole. Like going back in time to a shitty "Grizwalds" type destination. The downstairs area with all the arcade games are all broken, out-of-order etc. Whack a mole with missing moles... ANYTHING but Excalibur! There's a reason they have an "all-day-all-you-can-eat" coupon. blech!

banned3x
06-05-2010, 12:00 PM
Yeah I think we are staying at imperial because my friend mo
also said good things about it.