PDA

View Full Version : Damn Flames.....

Davetronz
12-14-2003, 01:59 AM
Those bastards cost me a LOT of money tonight.

Out of 6 farkin NHL games that I placed the good old Pro-Line bets on I predicted right on 5 games....

Can anyone guess which game fucked up my whole spread?!?!
Damn Flames, they gave a good effort, but that Avs goal should NOT have happened...

DONT even ask how much I could have had in my pocket... :banghead: :banghead:

max_boost
12-14-2003, 03:28 AM
LOL
Ouch man, they had a few good chances to win it too. Lombardi hit the side of the net, Iginla clanked one off the post (maybe his winger should of paid more attention and got the rebound but it was a hard shot) and Iggy again got stoned point blank (but he shot this one right at the goalie.

RiCE-DaDDy
12-14-2003, 03:33 AM
i just won tonite muahaha
sorry

JGerke
01-07-2004, 05:45 PM
Have faith my friend..once playoff time rolls around, you will get more than your money back with the flames!!

Wildcat
01-07-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by JGerke
Have faith my friend..once playoff time rolls around, you will get more than your money back with the flames!!

r u saying the flames will make it to the playoffs?? dont jinx them!!! :D

switch
01-14-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by JGerke

I will bet money they CHOKE.

GO CANUCKS GO!

GT2NV
01-14-2004, 11:16 AM
if they actually make the playoffs, ill be first in line for tickets.. but the chances of that happening even with there record.. 1 in 1000202020200202020i493254364356

max_boost
01-14-2004, 11:52 AM
The Flames better not flounder about right now because Nashville is only 4 points behind!! You lose a few, they win a few and next thing you know, you are out of the playoff race!! We need to stay in 6th place so we can play San Jose in the first round :D

Dam those Canucks and Senators are playing well. Those two will be in the finals :D Senators will win since Alfreddson guaranteed it. The Canadiens and Leafs have no chance.

Did you guys read Monday's Calgary Sun? There was an excerpt from the Psychic fair and she said the Flames will lose a heart breaker in the Stanley Cup Finals!!! Is she on crack or what?!?! LOL

91_Integz
01-14-2004, 12:50 PM
Faith boys! Have some Faith! :thumbsup:

88CRX
01-14-2004, 08:47 PM
fuckin god dam jagr!!!! with less then a second left and from behind the goal line :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

noodles :thumbsdow

davidI
01-14-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX
fuckin god dam jagr!!!! with less then a second left and from behind the goal line :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

noodles :thumbsdow

That was awesome...six goals in 5 minutes after a scoreless 55!

max_boost
01-14-2004, 10:24 PM
Absolutely amazing!! Go Flames Go!
For some reason, they excel against Eastern Conference opponents

88CRX
01-14-2004, 10:26 PM
what.... is no one else pissed about there performace tonight :thumbsdow

booo-urns :thumbsdow

max_boost
01-14-2004, 10:29 PM
Pissed? Sure they let a point get away but shit happens in the NHL. Jagr's goal was purely fluke, McLennan should of had that but he's not perfect. They showed a lot of character coming back and scoring like that.

88CRX
01-14-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
Pissed? Sure they let a point get away but shit happens in the NHL. Jagr's goal was purely fluke, McLennan should of had that but he's not perfect. They showed a lot of character coming back and scoring like that.

yea i guess..... they have high expectations now :D

NickGT
01-14-2004, 10:45 PM
Gauthiers hit on Jagr was a beauty!

88CRX
01-14-2004, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by FoxLX
Gauthiers hit on Jagr was a beauty!

:D dam i love the way he plays...... out of no where BOOM!!! :thumbsup:

NickGT
01-14-2004, 11:41 PM

Jagr had it coming man, cutting across the ice like some kinda fairy. La de da - BOOM indeed! :thumbsup:

91_Integz
01-14-2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by davidI

That was awesome...six goals in 5 minutes after a scoreless 55!

It's not good if you bet on under! :banghead: haha

max_boost
01-15-2004, 12:23 AM
LOL
I would hate to bet on tonight's game
Regardless if you bet for a win, lost, tie, over, or under:rofl: It be the most agonizing 5 minutes of your life! haha

Wildcat
01-15-2004, 12:33 AM

gauthier is a fucking bitch, he blind sides marquee players with an attempt to injure, no respectable athlete should ever have an attitude like that... and when it comes to backing it up with a fight; he fucking turtles!

gauthiers a bitch, dam i hate the way he plays....

max_boost
01-15-2004, 12:43 AM
Yes Gauthier, another one of those love him on your team, hate him on the opposition type players.

Did you see the hit tonight though? It was 100% clean.....didn't leave the ice, no elbow:thumbsup:

NickGT
01-15-2004, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Wildcat

gauthier is a fucking bitch, he blind sides marquee players with an attempt to injure, no respectable athlete should ever have an attitude like that... and when it comes to backing it up with a fight; he fucking turtles!

Sorry man I don't know what game you were watching. But that was a damn nice clean solid hit. Should marquee players get special treatment? Hell no. He crossed the blue line with his head down. He had it coming regardless of who dished it out. Maybe Jagr will think twice next time he trys to get fancy.

Originally posted by max_boost
Yes Gauthier, another one of those love him on your team, hate him on the opposition type players.

So true. He's great haha :thumbsup:

accordboi_02
01-15-2004, 12:44 AM

I'm assuming that you don't like Scott Stevens then either?
Or what about Phaneuf's hit on that Czech player in the Juniors Semi? That was dirty too?

Personally, I'd place someone like Brian Marchment in that category of yours... Gauthier makes good, LEGAL open ice hits... if a player is stupid enough to be fucking around in the middle of the ice with his head down, he deserves to be drilled.

I think there's a difference b/t wanting to injure and just wanting to put a big hit on someone. I personally haven't seen Gauthier go out of his way to injure, i.e. sticking his knee out for a knee-on-knee collision.

BTW, awesome hit on Jagr tonight, if you want to talk about bitches Wildcat, I suggest you start with that crybaby.

Wildcat
01-15-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by accordboi_02
I think there's a difference b/t wanting to injure and just wanting to put a big hit on someone. I personally haven't seen Gauthier go out of his way to injure, i.e. sticking his knee out for a knee-on-knee collision.

gautheir just got off a 2 game suspension for sticking his knee out :rolleyes: :angel:

accordboi_02
01-15-2004, 03:52 PM

gautheir just got off a 2 game suspension for sticking his knee out :rolleyes: :angel:

Yeah I saw that hit, didn't think it was intentional though, looked more incidental to me... compare that to any of Marchment's "hits"... but I dunno, I'm a little biased here.

:thumbsup:

88CRX
01-15-2004, 04:22 PM

ohland realized at the last second he was going to be gautiers next victom and tried to cut away. :thumbsdow