PDA

View Full Version : FS: Stainless Steel LP Grille (BBQ)

spikerS
06-11-2010, 03:26 PM
Up for sale is my stainless steel LP grille. I have had it for about 2 years, and works wonderfully.

I need to sell this as I am joining a BBQ team and need to upgrade my smoker, as for what we will be cooking, this grille would not do the job properly.

Only thing wrong with the grille is the automatic ignitor. Never worked from day 1. should be an easy fix if you want to. I have always just match lit it.

main grille uses 3 burners and has 2 ceramic grills that have been treated, and a warming rack. Also has a side burner (used once or twice).

I have used this grille to cook everything from NY striploins to corn on the cob to Baby back ribs to beer can chicken, and it does them all quite well. If you have never used ceramic grills before, you will love them! Food does not stick to them like on traditional wire grills.

this is the only actual picture I have of it right now, but I will take a few more later if needed. It looks small in this picture, but it is really quite a bit bigger.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/Snorakk/003-1.jpg

When I originally purchased it 2 years ago, it was $499.00, Selling for $150, can include a 20lb propane tank for an extra $25.

also, unable to find exact specs on the internet. I will see if i can get the actual product number. But honestly, this is a pretty decent grille.

Text me or call if you have any questions.

Chris
4o3 875 5o95