Vehicle Details
Year :1990
Make and Model :Honda Civic EF9
Exterior Color : Dark Metallic Green
Interior Color :Black
Auto or Manual? :Manual
Odometer Reading :230,000
Location of Vehicle :Saskatchewan
Description : The cars in great condition, 230,000 km. I know it may seem high but the car does not show its age. Only summer driven. The cars been in Canada since 2005. BC VIN.
Extras : Apexi VAFC-II,Axis oldskool wheels,ksport coilovers,rear tie bar,Password JDM Front lip,6000k HID'S,Invidia Catback Exhaust, Fixed Back Bucket Seat,Bloxs LCA'S. More that I can't remember at the moment.

Along with the mods, the car has recieved many new parts over the last few months including: New front windshield,New master cylinder, rear pads and rotors,rear caliper, rear braided brake hose,rear control arm bushings,front control arm bushings,front pads,front drilled and slotted rotors,rear wheel bearings,battery,distributer cap and rotor, fuel filter,spark plugs,cv axles,resonator,ac belt tensioner, More that I cant remember.

The car is also getting a respray next week!

Forgot to add, the only problem is a small 3rd gear grind. It only grind when making a quick shift into 3rd. I tend to shift into fourth,third then release clutch. Obviously this will be taken into consideration with offers.
Asking Price:$7700 OBO -$500 with Stock wheels.

Contact Information
E-Mail :[email protected]
Phone :please email

Pictures :

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m314/Jason_081/EF9/Photo243-1.jpg

Jeremiah
06-12-2010, 12:25 AM
Is that price a typo?

Anymore pics?

Jasong
06-12-2010, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Jeremiah
Is that price a typo?

Anymore pics?

Sorry Was supposed to say $7700 obo. Ill post more pics tonight.

Also to anyone interested. Delivery is possible at buyers cost.

misha
06-12-2010, 09:42 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).