PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Info on Red 09-10 Toyota highlander full of drunk/stoned Mexicans

ShelbyMopar
06-12-2010, 04:08 AM
Heading westbound on 16th Ave last night @ approx 2:45AM in Calgary.

Were driving well below the speed limit on 52 St before the merge onto Deerfoot just after leaving Pineridge area, so I passed them. At the lights, on 16th ave just before Deerfoot, they open their windows and start yelling shit and waving their hands around (4-5 guys), and one says "don't ever fucking pass us again." I laughed and said "Fuck you." and rolled my window up.

They run ahead at the red light and cut in front of the vehicle I am driving, slam on the brakes and one gets out of the car and kicks my passenger side door. It was only myself and my girlfriend was in the car with me at the time, whipped around these fucking idiots and passed them.

It looks like there is a small dent in the door, but I can't tell for sure if it was there before or not, as it was a company vehicle I was driving.

Anybody else see these clowns or know anything? Not much good a police report will do in this situation obviously, unless I know who they are/a plate number.

1-Bar
06-12-2010, 05:45 AM
they cut you off and stopped their vehicle in front of you and you didn't get a plate? I would have called 911 after the booting incident instead of booking it....none the less, good luck with the situation. Sounds like some soccer hooligans

TomcoPDR
06-12-2010, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by ShelbyMopar
one gets out of the car and kicks my passenger side door.

Originally posted by 1-Bar
soccer hooligans

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Sorry to hear about the misfortune. Drivers in today's society can be such asssshooooooooolesssssssssssss

911fever
06-12-2010, 09:30 AM
haha where were you Dan?

ShelbyMopar
06-12-2010, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by 1-Bar
they cut you off and stopped their vehicle in front of you and you didn't get a plate? I would have called 911 after the booting incident instead of booking it....none the less, good luck with the situation. Sounds like some soccer hooligans

Security instincts and adrenaline kicked in, I'm not about to stop and take my sweet time for something to happen to me or my girlfriend when there is 5 dirty sanchez's waiting inside their vehicle for me.

Originally posted by 911fever
haha where were you Dan?

Who is this? Tyler?

I was just at the lights on 16 Ave westbound right before Deerfoot when these fucking scumbags rolled up.

Hey Tomco, how much you charge to remove a single dent? You drive out to places too?

luxor
06-12-2010, 06:49 PM
You are not going to get any justice at all coming on here asking for info on a bunch of randoms in a common vehicle. Even if someone did see these guys, I doubt they could give you their plate number.

Next time if you want some justice at all, dial 911. The cops usually respond pretty quickly to these things especially if they were out of their vehicle trying to attack you.

ShelbyMopar
06-12-2010, 11:23 PM
Beyond has tracked down people before, its a longshot but lets be honest, there isn't much else to do at this point.

Calling 911 might have been a good idea shortly after, but like I said, never have been in a situation like this before either. Adrenaline going, did what I thought was the best choice at the time.

HondaKid
06-13-2010, 01:16 AM
If you had said nothing, maybe nothing happens. We will never know for certain. Why give them the time of day, now you have a dent to deal with and negative feelings towards latinos. Guess the guy who said nothing good happens in the wee hours of the AM is correct, you will never find them.

How do you know they were Mexicans? Were they wearing sombreros?

ShelbyMopar
06-13-2010, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by HondaKid
If you had said nothing, maybe nothing happens. We will never know for certain. Why give them the time of day, now you have a dent to deal with and negative feelings towards latinos. Guess the guy who said nothing good happens in the wee hours of the AM is correct, you will never find them.

How do you know they were Mexicans? Were they wearing sombreros?

Yes actually, and they had the Taco Bell dog in their vehicle as well.

rob the knob
06-13-2010, 11:37 AM
jokes
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/224/478549342_b254940683.jpg

LEGiiT
06-13-2010, 01:10 PM
This is happened to me, too, minus the door kicking. Luckily I had my buddies in the car, we all just got out and they just got back in their car and fucked off. Learn some self-defense.

ShelbyMopar
06-13-2010, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by LEGiiT
This is happened to me, too, minus the door kicking. Luckily I had my buddies in the car, we all just got out and they just got back in their car and fucked off. Learn some self-defense.

You had your buddies in the car. I had my girlfriend.

I know Muay Thai and practice kickboxing, as well as used to box and have taken a few self defense classes. Self defense isn't the issue, there were 5 guys. Learn to read.

tehwegz
06-13-2010, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by ShelbyMopar

You had your buddies in the car. I had my girlfriend.

I know Muay Thai and practice kickboxing, as well as used to box and have taken a few self defense classes. Self defense isn't the issue, there were 5 guys. Learn to read.

You know how in Transporter III where Jason Statham took out all those guys in that garage? That was alpha!

SJW
06-13-2010, 07:17 PM
I have a blackbelt in akido -- and the boots to match

max_boost
06-13-2010, 09:13 PM
TomcoPDR can pull the dent for you so don't worry about that lol