Vehicle Details
Year : 1998
Make and Model : Buick Regal GS
Exterior Color : Black
Interior Color : black / grey
Auto or Manual? : auto
Odometer Reading : 158500
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : Helping a buddy sell his car before he moves back to Ontario in a week now ... This thing I can definately vouch for - very well kept by a picky SOB, havn't felt a fwd buick pull this hard lol. Zero rust, I don't recall dents - i think this thing is f'n mint... Power/digital everything, sunroof, climate control, A/C, heated leather seats...
Extras : can come with a clarion DIN dvd player (full 7" touch-screen, alpine amp and kicker 8" L7 sub for the right price (stock deck will be installed if its not your cup of tea). This car will not disappoint.
Asking Price : $4400 with stereo, $4000 (firmish) without

Contact Information
E-Mail : pm me
Phone : call Jay @ 403-796-8552

Pictures : http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-1998-Buick-Regal-GS-Sedan-SUPERCHARGED-W0QQAdIdZ207750075

gretz
06-22-2010, 08:44 AM
He needs this gone this week - drop down to $3500 - if you are seriously interested, he'll drive it to meet you - make him an offer he can't refuse.

JCarder
06-22-2010, 06:29 PM
Thanks Gretz...

The car is not perfect but it is a very nice and clean GS. There are a couple dings from parking lots and some stone chips in the paint from deerfoot. The windshield has developed another crack thanks again to hells highway.

I have taken care of this car since 106,000 kms. I bought it for a significant other who is no longer significant...

Anyways my loss is your gain. Oh and the Clarion touch screen is only a 6.5" double din not a 7" thanks for being generous, haha.

Please check http://www.vmrcanada.com/ for an idea on the market value of the car.

$3500 with the stock stereo. Price is FIRM.

gretz
07-07-2010, 07:57 AM
Last bump for this... he is leaving in a week and this car is going to be stored at my house

- Great car, will not dissappoint.