PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Drivers

speedracer
12-15-2003, 11:53 AM
Heading out to Banff I come across this dumbass - Family man as well with a kid in the back - wtf?!?.

http://www.speedracer.ca/html/modules/gallery/albums/album106/res31366.jpg

Anyway, short story wouldn't let me pass and kept making sure I was behind him the whole way which is perfectly fine with me :D

After a while he goes to the right lane as we approach a corner - mind you he's starting to brake for the corner since he sucks at driving . The dumbass decides righ then and there that I should not over take his car, gives it gas and drifts into my lane through the corner. I quickly LFB and steer into the shoulder slightly as to avoid punting the driver side rear door casuing him to spin out and at the same time killing their kid sitting in the back (I was prob a few inches from being able to say hi to the kid ). He slowlys drifts back into his lane and gives me this look like I was in his way...

He changed his tune after we started taking pictures.... :rofl: Keeping a far distance away from me :thumbsup:

*No, I won't blur his license plate*

fast_cars
12-15-2003, 11:55 AM
hhaha
what a dumb ass!!
another one of those Albertan driver!!!

1badPT
12-15-2003, 12:02 PM
See I don't mind if someone is out on the road enjoying their ride, but when they put others at risk, that just pisses me off. The guy probably thinks 1337 car = mad skillz and voila, we have a Michael Schumacher wannabe terrorizing the roads, putting even his own family at risk no less.

rc2002
12-15-2003, 12:42 PM
I hate it when guys don't let you pass, but won't step on it either. They think that they're doing society a favour by attempting to control your speed.

So when the road opens up, I gun it. I don't care how fast I have to go to pass him. I'll pin it. :burnout: Most old guys don't dare to push it past 200km/h anyways.

B17a
12-15-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by 1badPT
See I don't mind if someone is out on the road enjoying their ride, but when they put others at risk, that just pisses me off. The guy probably thinks 1337 car = mad skillz and voila, we have a Michael Schumacher wannabe terrorizing the roads, putting even his own family at risk no less.

:werd: Doesn't sound unlike my experience.....http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30281

C4S
12-15-2003, 01:13 PM
:confused: but ..is it still not a good idea to post his car with his license plate that all of us can see his plate # ? :dunno:

ZorroAMG
12-15-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by C4S
:confused: but ..is it still not a good idea to post his car with his license plate that all of us can see his plate # ? :dunno:

Who gives a shit about some old dude in a G35 anyway?

fast_cars
12-15-2003, 01:19 PM
^^ true!!
:whocares:

frostyda9
12-15-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

Who gives a shit about some old dude in a G35 anyway?

:werd: If you drive like a moron, you earn the right to have
your plate # in plain view.

mutsuraboshi
12-15-2003, 10:13 PM
wait wait wait...
:eek:did u say he drifted????

AccordTypeR
12-15-2003, 10:13 PM
you shoulda just hit them and killed the kid, done society a favor. People like that deserve it:thumbsup: its not like it woulda been your fault anyways. This may seem like an ignorant thing to say but it would teach a lesson to the fuckin retards out there. :thumbsdow (flame suit on)

EK 2.0
12-15-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by richardchan2002
I hate it when guys don't let you pass, but won't step on it either. They think that they're doing society a favour by attempting to control your speed.

So when the road opens up, I gun it. I don't care how fast I have to go to pass him. I'll pin it. :burnout: Most old guys don't dare to push it past 200km/h anyways.

I don't know what kind of old guys you run with man...but the ones I know...200 is the minimum...j/k...

illeagle
12-15-2003, 10:19 PM
whoa! accordtypeR's hard core!

once someone actually cut in front of me last second, and slam on the brakes...no, that time i wasen't driving like a calgarian

ryder_23
12-15-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by illeagle

once someone actually cut in front of me last second, and slam on the brakes...no, that time i wasen't driving like a calgarian

:english:

xkon
12-15-2003, 10:56 PM
that happened to me on the way to and from banff quite a few times... one time this old guy in a mercedes was driving all over the place, i called the RC's on my cell and they asked if I could see his plate, I said he was too far away... he told me too catch him , as long as it was safe to do so :thumbsup: so i did, but I never caught up with him... guess he was gone! damn but i got to speed legally though!

ZorroAMG
12-15-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by xkon
that happened to me on the way to and from banff quite a few times... one time this old guy in a mercedes was driving all over the place, i called the RC's on my cell and they asked if I could see his plate, I said he was too far away... he told me too catch him , as long as it was safe to do so :thumbsup: so i did, but I never caught up with him... guess he was gone! damn but i got to speed legally though!

Bullshit. The police will NEVER tell you to continue in pursuit of someone.

ryder_23
12-15-2003, 11:00 PM
^
you are correct...hell they hate when your still driving and talking to them on the phone.

xkon
12-15-2003, 11:01 PM
I have no reason to bullshit... happened to me with the RCMP on hwy 2 south once as well

illeagle
12-15-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23

:english: um...is there another kind of english?
I'm guessing your complaining about the calgary driving part, since you diden't specify (whoring?) it's a long story, basiclly i was doing 10k over the speed limit and using my signal's. while comming up to a guy driving 10k under the limit, maybe he diden't want me to pass? i dunno, the guy drives as good as you post:thumbsdow

And xkon's a squeeler

speedracer
12-16-2003, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by mutsuraboshi
wait wait wait...
:eek:did u say he drifted????

Cartoons do not equate to real life.

Originally posted by AccordTypeR
you shoulda just hit them and killed the kid, done society a favor. People like that deserve it:thumbsup: its not like it woulda been your fault anyways. This may seem like an ignorant thing to say but it would teach a lesson to the fuckin retards out there. :thumbsdow (flame suit on)

I can't see it being my fault either. Careless drving, unsafe merge, failure to signal ...

Maybe but that would have ruined my whole day. In this case I live - they live. I still have my winter car :D

If we made contact he would have spun hard with a greater chance my air bags might go off and that would be disaster for me to keep the car under control ....

Originally posted by xkon
.....damn but i got to speed legally though!

They will ask for license, description of vehicle and then ask you to pull over and from there you give them info about you.

babiedoll
01-05-2004, 06:05 PM

woah...kill the kid?!?! that's a little too much don't ya think? the old guy's the retard...leave family out of it...

DJ Lazy
01-06-2004, 04:34 PM
its not like it woulda been your fault anyways. This may seem like an ignorant thing to say but it would teach a lesson to the fuckin retards out there. :thumbsdow (flame suit on)

aren't one of the rules of the road, that you are responsible for everyone infront of you?? :dunno:

Hakkola
01-06-2004, 04:45 PM
Can't stand the drivers lately.

I almost lost my car yesterday to some dumbass in a red charokee on Glenmore and 5th or 4th street, (right behind chinook center). He ran a red light and must have been going near 100km/h when he went through a light that had been red for at least 2 seconds, I punched it and he missed the back end of my car by probably a foot at most.

hjr
01-06-2004, 05:04 PM
shitty deal man. you should phone in the plate dude. no excuse for shitty driving.