PDA

View Full Version : Awr

STEVE07
06-16-2010, 09:47 PM
I've been using AWR for years, only complaint is time. I guess when you deal with hundreds of rims a week you get busy. If you have complaints talk to them politely instead of trying to get something for nothing. I never has a problem yet. And I send them alot, being in the auto repair business. as for Andre, I used him too, and after his repairs, I have had his paint peel every time, and no warranty. So I guess even hes not perfect.

HOTROD73
06-27-2010, 09:40 PM
I have also used AWR and have nothing but good experiences. My rim was totslly f@!@ up, but when they were done with it it looked like new. Colour match was perfect and they did it for what they quoted. Prices are more than fair.

TurboMedic
06-28-2010, 05:23 PM
Yah nice try. troll elsewhere

Graham_A_M
07-04-2010, 09:49 PM
After hearing a TON of complaints, I'll stick to Alloy Wheel repair, thanks :rolleyes:

Frankly I'd rather not sport the wildcard and try my luck at not being one of the few that hasn't been fucked over in some occult manner. :dunno:

StreetRacerX
07-04-2010, 09:55 PM
Instead of wasting effort making accounts on a forum and posting crap about the competition, put that effort into redeeming yourself and doing better work. Take a look at what has happened in the past and try to focus on bettering the quality of workmanship so that when customers deal with you they are pleased the first time with your work.

STEVE07
07-11-2010, 11:09 PM
Whatever, I dont work there, I use them because they are the best. Beleive whatever you want. You obviously like to listen to the dribble you read here instead of checking it out for yourself.

gpomp
07-11-2010, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by STEVE07
I've been using AWR for years, only complaint is time. I guess when you deal with hundreds of rims a week you get busy. If you have complaints talk to them politely instead of trying to get something for nothing. I never has a problem yet. And I send them alot, being in the auto repair business. as for Andre, I used him too, and after his repairs, I have had his paint peel every time, and no warranty. So I guess even hes not perfect.

Originally posted by HOTROD73
I have also used AWR and have nothing but good experiences. My rim was totslly f@!@ up, but when they were done with it it looked like new. Colour match was perfect and they did it for what they quoted. Prices are more than fair.

Originally posted by STEVE07
Whatever, I dont work there, I use them because they are the best. Beleive whatever you want. You obviously like to listen to the dribble you read here instead of checking it out for yourself.
:facepalm:

Team_Mclaren
07-11-2010, 11:34 PM
HEY LOOK, the first two posters came from the same IP!!!

what are the chances!!:rofl:

rx7_turbo2
07-31-2010, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren

Just one more reason to avoid Alberta Wheel Repair!

Sil80_D
08-01-2010, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren

:facepalm: :facepalm: have they no shame

djfob
08-01-2010, 11:58 PM
It's just too bad they are the only place locally that can fix cracked rims