Vehicle Details
Year : 2002
Make and Model : Ford Escape XLT
Exterior Color : Silver
Interior Color : Grey
Auto or Manual? : Automatic
Odometer Reading : 155xxx
Location of Vehicle : Calgary, Alberta

Extras: 3.0L Duratec DOHC V-6 engine is good for 201 horsepower at 5900 rpm and 196 foot-pounds of torque at 4700 rpm with the four-speed automatic transmission.

This Escape is the XLT model and comes with a beautiful roof rack, brand new chrome side runners and Runs like its brand new. Previous owner kept all service records and i have only driven the car for six months. The vehicle has a new hood, and two new doors. There is no rust on the car, but there is two small dents on the passenger side of the car.

Features include, a Kenwood deck, two 12 inch subwoofers(can be removed), a viper automatic starter, power windows, power locks and A/C. Also includes a trailer hitch for any towing needs.

The interior of the vehicle is immaculate and has been kept in amazing condition, and i would like for it to go to a good home and to be kept in the same condition.

This is priced to sell and i need to get rid of it due to financial reasons, Please feel free to make me an offer.

Asking Price : 7500 OBO

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : Pm for Cell Number

Pictures : http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-SUVs-trucks-vans-SUV-crossover-2002-Ford-Escape-XLT-Great-Condition-7000-OBO-W0QQAdIdZ209048554

likes2gofast
06-18-2010, 03:23 PM
BUMP^^^
New battery put in yesterday

likes2gofast
06-30-2010, 03:03 PM
Just drove the car to Kelowna and back, Ran perfectly.
Also took it off roading, 4x4 worked amazingly.