PDA

View Full Version : Anyone like Dunlops?

Sentry
06-18-2010, 04:11 PM
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1241/MNGR/Dunlop-Motorcycle-Tire-Sale.aspx?SiteID=em_06_18_Gen2__SportMax_Q2_Main&WT.mc_ID=35897&WT.i_e_dcsvid=118806961

Seems like a pretty good deal.

03ozwhip
06-18-2010, 04:15 PM
thats a great deal, those are definitely decent tires. i personally use bridgestone battlax bt016 front and bt021 rear and paid more than that, but im not sure which is better. i love my tires however.

b-king
06-19-2010, 12:10 PM
hit up g.w. cycle i got power piolits 2 ct for 350.00 a set best tire i have run and fast warm up on my suzuki 1300 b-king streetfighter and my hayabusa

CUG
06-19-2010, 12:26 PM
Look, I'm a serious roadracer. I'm the number one champion of all of north america including mexico.

Dunlops are okay.

kevie88
06-19-2010, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by CUG
Look, I'm a serious roadracer. I'm the number one champion of all of north america including mexico.

Dunlops are okay.

It's true I seen him.

Anyway, if you don't go to the race track, any street tire will be better than what you can throw at it on the street.

Only when you start doing trackdays and going fast (like fast amateur-slow pro 'racer group' fast) will you need anything more.

Get whatever tire you want. They'll all be fine.

CUG
06-19-2010, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by kevie88

It's true I seen him.

Anyway, if you don't go to the race track, any street tire will be better than what you can throw at it on the street.

Only when you start doing trackdays and going fast (like fast amateur-slow pro 'racer group' fast) will you need anything more.

Get whatever tire you want. They'll all be fine.
I don't mean to bring the attention back to me here, but I'd like to suggest following pretty much everything I do; using race take offs, riding with them for a season and a half, going out for a track day, and on your 5th lap, pile your shit up when your rear-end steps out in corner four sending you into the fucking pavement, only to hear elevator music for the next three days. It's okay though, because the sweet mocha skinned nurse at FMC's trauma unit will make you feel motherfucking awesome.

Or don't use race take off DOT's and be rock solid.

PS, I plated my shit, kevie, lets ride.

kevie88
06-19-2010, 12:38 PM
I gots no insurance :(

CUG
06-19-2010, 12:42 PM
I'm in the zone bro.

PS: You're a millionaire, you should have insurance.