PDA

View Full Version : FS: $25 'All In The Extended Family' WIND Mobile Plan for Life

cashsantana
06-18-2010, 09:43 PM
sold

hexd3mon
06-19-2010, 08:03 AM
pm'd

cashsantana
06-20-2010, 10:37 PM
Lowered to $200.

import_rider
06-21-2010, 03:49 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

cashsantana
06-21-2010, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by import_rider
Not to wreck your sale but people are offering this on kijiji for $100

yea thanks for not "wrecking" anything... your comment might've made sense if this was kijiji... anyways...

lowered to $100...

Thaco
06-21-2010, 04:15 PM
tos says these plans are non transferable.

jltabot
06-21-2010, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Thaco
tos says these plans are non transferable.

its true that these plans are non-transferrable..

not to thread jack or anything but i have 5 extended family plans to give out for free, just message me. ill double check the deets. ask other beyond members who are on Wind and can vouch for their service, or check out the thread here:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=289812&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Thaco
06-21-2010, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by jltabot
[B]

not to thread jack or anything but i have 5 extended family plans to give out for free, just message me. ill double check the deets. ask other beyond members who are on Wind and can vouch for their service, or check out the thread here:

do threadjack, and dont be sorry, this douche is trying to profit off something he was fortunate enough to get for free. IMO this should be classified as SCALPING, which is not allowed on the beyond marketplace.

911sc
06-21-2010, 11:06 PM

do threadjack, and dont be sorry, this douche is trying to profit off something he was fortunate enough to get for free. IMO this should be classified as SCALPING, which is not allowed on the beyond marketplace.

I just walked into a Wind store asked one of the employees to hook me up and they said no problem, I bought him and his co-workers tim hortons ice caps... By the sounds of it I think any employee would have been more than happy to help someone switch over...

jltabot
06-21-2010, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by 911sc

I just walked into a Wind store asked one of the employees to hook me up and they said no problem, I bought him and his co-workers tim hortons ice caps... By the sounds of it I think any employee would have been more than happy to help someone switch over...

i guess it depends on the person hooking you up with it. there are technicalities associated with each deal, but i mean, since most people took advantage of the $15 AITF plan, they could give a rat's ass about this one lol

im just trying to help out those who actually considered paying the cash to the OP when they clearly can get it for free

for those still interested, im gonna see if i can get a couple more from my coworkers that aren't using theirs

icky2unk
06-22-2010, 09:46 AM

Have you looked at event tickets? I'm pretty sure scalping isn't a big deal anymore.

Plus, by your definition, wouldn't someone selling a phone bought on a three year contract and selling it for more be scalping too?

Not defending the morality of the sale, but just saying your argument sucks.

SpeedIllusion
06-22-2010, 02:27 PM
PM me I got 5 for FREE

cashsantana
06-22-2010, 05:05 PM
sold out... y'all can keep bitching and moaning and hijacking my thread now... enjoy your ice caps

EvolizePhoto
06-22-2010, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by cashsantana
sold out... y'all can keep bitching and moaning and hijacking my thread now... enjoy your ice caps You didn't sell it, scalper.

SpeedIllusion
06-22-2010, 05:25 PM
Update 4 more for free!