PDA

View Full Version : This guy blows my mind!!

swak
06-20-2010, 05:21 PM
Prepare to have your mind blown...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z1fSpZNXhU&feature=player_embedded

A little bit of Road, MTB, and BMX content all on one bike.
Enjoy.

FiveFreshFish
06-20-2010, 05:30 PM
5z1fSpZNXhU

4lti
06-20-2010, 05:53 PM
:dunno:

Nothing really to crazy...
The fact that its a CF racing bike doing this is cool...But still nothing to crazy...

swak
06-20-2010, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by 4lti
:dunno:

Nothing really to crazy...
The fact that its a CF racing bike doing this is cool...But still nothing to crazy...

Well, still...

Theres some high hops, tough terrain/riding for the bike he's on.
Id like to see you do anything even close to what hes doing. :whipped:

dsr7723
06-20-2010, 06:25 PM
Yep my mind is blown...

By the CGI team involved!

4lti
06-20-2010, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by swak

Well, still...

Theres some high hops, tough terrain/riding for the bike he's on.
Id like to see you do anything even close to what hes doing. :whipped:

Well if you watch the video you can see hes easing all his lands and jumps very much because well the bike isnt made for that.

Now as much as this guy jumping around all this rock and sewers or what not. Hes just riding a very delicate bike, as delicately as possible off some jumps or down hills. Thats not cool... Its just very weak jumps and riding off some things. I could look up a mountain bike video and find much faster paced, higher jumps, huge drops, and hell maybe even a back flip or two.
I would have been more mind blown if he had busted his tire wheel on the last jump of the video and just ate shit.

I personally dont have that kind of money to be dropping money on a racing bike, then go around doing things you could do on a much cheaper bike which is made for this.

ryanallan
06-20-2010, 06:45 PM
those tyres/rims are stronger than they look...

corsvette
06-20-2010, 07:14 PM
Kinda like off roading a Ferrari,He has alot of skill.I enjoyed the vid:thumbsup:

swak
06-21-2010, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by 4lti

Well if you watch the video you can see hes easing all his lands and jumps very much because well the bike isnt made for that.

Well of course the bike isnt made for what hes doing... Its a road bike!!! :banghead:

Regardless, if hes easing his jumps, and hopping lots, hes still showing some sick skill.

Lagerstatten.ca
06-21-2010, 09:01 AM
That was pretty sweet. Reminds me of that video of Lance Armstrong a while back doing single track on a road bike - then bunny hopping over a log at the end of the video.

VWEvo
06-21-2010, 09:21 AM
I'm taking my Carbon Cannondale road bike to COP on BBQ JELLO on wednesday to try this out :D

j/k , I can't do shit on my road bike, other than ride it hard!!

OU812
07-07-2010, 08:16 PM
I see your video and raise you this.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z19zFlPah-o

unreal!!

OU812
07-07-2010, 08:31 PM
I see your video and raise you this.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z19zFlPah-o

unreal!!