PDA

View Full Version : trip permits and fake sticker question

mikeythe613
06-21-2010, 10:25 AM
what would happen if you got caught drivig with a trip permit that is expired for a few days? I need a few days before i get my stickers, I dont know if I should take the chance although I havent been pulled over yet.

and also if I could make a fake sticker would they be able to tell on there computer? yeah eh? (not that im going to do this im just curious)

derran.m
06-21-2010, 10:46 AM
Get off the internets and hop on the bus and go get your permit renewed / re-issued. If you cannot afford it then don't drive it! Otherwise you're gonna get more fines than your car is worth, plus towing and impound charges!
And if you make a fake sticker ... have fun in prison getting buttfucked by bubba while in there for fraud charges LOL

mikeythe613
06-21-2010, 11:16 AM
1 i doubt they would send you to prison for something petty like that, maybe in the states but not in ontario! second - they might tow the car I bet it depends on the officer that pulls you over he could probably let you off with warning or fine without demerit points, after all I got all the papers and license all it is, is the sticker

Sugarphreak
06-21-2010, 11:25 AM

mikeythe613
06-21-2010, 11:27 AM
yeah ill just go pick one up then today i think the limit is 2 this is my second ugh! owell ill have the stickers soon

Disoblige
Originally posted by mikeythe613
1 i doubt they would send you to prison for something petty like that, maybe in the states but not in ontario! second - they might tow the car I bet it depends on the officer that pulls you over he could probably let you off with warning or fine without demerit points, after all I got all the papers and license all it is, is the sticker
You didn't have to take derran.m's post so literally, but he made his point. Do you really want to risk it? IMO, it is not worth it because there has been lots of people who risked driving with expired "fill-in-the-blank" and got caught, even if it was just down the block!

The last thing we need is another person coming on Beyond complaining about getting towed or heavily fined or a thread on "omg what are the chances this happened.."..

In short, just abide by the rules and you'll have no worry :thumbsup:

gretz
Originally posted by mikeythe613

Why are you even asking? It seems like you have all the answers lol...

Clever
06-21-2010, 11:30 AM
You already assumed the answer why bother asking? If the police ran your plate they will know your registration is expired, I know this because a few years ago a police officer, informed me that my sticker was missing and told me to get a new one. Making a fake sticker is just asking for it, don't be a douche canoe and get your papers in order before you drive.

se7en
06-21-2010, 06:40 PM
I just love douche canoe. Makes me lolol everytime I see it.

Oh yeah. Go get ur shit renewed. Cheap ass.