PDA

View Full Version : XC MTB Ride Thread

swak
06-21-2010, 10:39 AM
Finally picked up a MTB (all-mountain xc bike), if anyone wants to make a trip out to Canmore or something in the next few weeks, shred the trails, or even hit up some COP riding, that would be rad.

I know theres more MTB riders here than Road, so this shouldn't be an epic failure like the road thread... right???????
:dunno:

syeve
06-21-2010, 03:56 PM
I'll post up when I'm riding, maybe Wed of this week. We are going to ride moose this week if you're interested. The ride is usually ~1:45 minutes with no stops, we have got down into the 1:35 range but it's not much fun at that point. I would say it is the best XC ride out there at the moment.

Congrats on your bike! What did you end up getting?

silvercivicsir
06-21-2010, 05:31 PM
Do you happen to have directions on how to get to Moose mountain? I know it's in Bragg Creek, but that's it..

swak
06-21-2010, 05:58 PM
Awesome.

Got a '09 Cannondale Rize 4 (new).
Pretty busy this week with work, etc.. But definitely would be down in the near future, early July (erm... stampede week, to get away from them tourists on every corner of the city)

98type_r
06-21-2010, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by silvercivicsir
Do you happen to have directions on how to get to Moose mountain? I know it's in Bragg Creek, but that's it..

take highway 66 west past Bragg Creek, get off at the Moose Mountain fire road. It's just past the Station Flats rec area/parking lot.

VWEvo
06-21-2010, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by swak
Awesome.

Pretty busy this week with work, etc.. But definitely would be down in the near future, early July (erm... stampede week, to get away from them tourists on every corner of the city)
Awesome bike, I would be up for a rip at COP. They're open until 9:00 Tues, Wed, Thurs, its a little quieter during that time.

corsvette
06-21-2010, 09:33 PM
I would love to come out,hopefully i will be in town and not busy the day you all go out.

silvercivicsir
06-22-2010, 09:06 AM
Sweet thanks.. my new Bike should be done this week and I'll have to break her in...

syeve
06-22-2010, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by swak

:thumbsup:

Phenix
06-22-2010, 12:30 PM
I would be up for getting out with you guys. I haven't been out to cop for a year or two. It's so fun out there:)